Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shijima View Post
    WTF is Cana thinking, anything to do with the exam should be the furthest thing from anyone's mind yet she knocks Lucy out and basically leaves her to the wolves. Without a good explanation, forget being an S-Class or quitting the guild, she's gonna get herself kicked out.
    Yo I think its something more for Cana than just being a S class mage, she failed like 3 or 5 times right? Might had been looking for something, maybe she really is going to betray FT. It makes no sense to knock out Lucy just to find the grave since Lucy is her partner. Really liking how Cana being brought up right now. I also think Gray secretly followed Cana too he's a lot smarter than Natsu. Natsu was hella funny with the cross dresser remark.

So this chapter was the friendship message one,good that's over with. Seems the big fat guy going be the 7 kin who turns to the good side? It's obvious Lucy ain't dying, probably turn into some comical situation.

I'm surprised that no one mentioned Lucy's hand on page 20. Perhaps Cana is crying in the premonition because she knows it was her fault? Then again, as FM said, I don't really see anything bad happening to a main character like Lucy.

^ A crap now you got me thinking, maybe that fat guy nearly kills Lucy and she's the one in the vision? I still think its obvious Lucy ain't dying though. So got 2 sides of it I'm seeing it now, bi polar, so I'll be bi - winning!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^ A crap now you got me thinking, maybe that fat guy nearly kills Lucy and she's the one in the vision? I still think its obvious Lucy ain't dying though. So got 2 sides of it I'm seeing it now, bi polar, so I'll be bi - winning!
    You did not just quote Charlie Sheen!? Bi-winning, that is one of the most hilarious shit I have ever heard....Back on topic though, you damn right Lucy ain't dying. But seriously where the frack is Gildartz!?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    You did not just quote Charlie Sheen!? Bi-winning, that is one of the most hilarious shit I have ever heard....Back on topic though, you damn right Lucy ain't dying. But seriously where the frack is Gildartz!?
    Agreed. Lucy can not die...Because she is the one telling the story of fairy tail in the first place...

I've already said this before, but GILDARTZ IS NOT COMING BACK TO FAIRY ISLAND! He left a long time ago from Fairy Island before the red flash for battle against GH was thrown up, so there is no way he even knows what is happening on the island right now. Makarov didn't send a "signal" to him either, he sent it to Lax. There's no point for the mangaka to bring gildartz in this arc, since it is pretty obvious this is gunna be the arc FT loses, so bringing Gildartz back to fight would defeat the purpose of the arc. He'll bring him in to fight GH later when it matters more. He is saving Gildartz showcasing of skills until later...as always, saving the best for last.

I love the fan service in this manga...every chapter, there is subtle fan service..but not this week...not subtle at all. Cana groping Lucy lmfaoo.

Quote Originally Posted by MyZTiK View Post
    Agreed. Lucy can not die...Because she is the one telling the story of fairy tail in the first place...

I've already said this before, but GILDARTZ IS NOT COMING BACK TO FAIRY ISLAND! He left a long time ago from Fairy Island before the red flash for battle against GH was thrown up, so there is no way he even knows what is happening on the island right now. Makarov didn't send a "signal" to him either, he sent it to Lax.
    I don't remember him leaving, when the hell was this....Makarov didn't actually sent Laxus a "signal", Laxus just felt something was wrong.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I don't remember him leaving, when the hell was this....Makarov didn't actually sent Laxus a "signal", Laxus just felt something was wrong.
    well yes he went back to the main land right and i mean right B4 the attack but those reason are not really good enough to prove that he will not show up. i mean its a magic world there are like a thousand ways he could find out about the attack and get back there. i was big on it b4 but not so much now. but its still possible he shows up and you know saves them from not getting totally blown off the face of the earth. so its still possible that he shows up at the end of the arc. but i agree with you J and you right it was not really a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thats why it was in quotation marks...he didn't really send anything...he just wanted his will to be carried on and laxus felt that will...

The only reason i see gildartz coming back, is to carry everyone's wounded body back to the guild...I dont see the mangaka showing Gildartz fighting for real just yet, its too soon in the story to reveal his trump character.

i can agree with that i mean maybe he blocks some kind of death from a bove attack at the last minute and gets every one out of there and at this point in the arc i am with you on this i was just pointing out that its not totally impossible for him to show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If she does die it would be the first time a narrator is killed off (not including spirits) before the story ends (that I can think of besides Watchmen if that counts). I have a feeling Lucy will only nearly die. Besides wont her spirits protect her now that they can force open their own gate.

I can see capricorn fighting in the next chapter
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 03-06-2011 at 10:54 AM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT