Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    im still supriced elfman only got two thorns in him and no other big wounds

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I still see Ultear as intelligent, almost all of her dialogue is nothing but things having us guessing. Not so much now obviously she's out in the open.

Guess psycho power wins over intelligence in GH.
    Kind of meant that she's intelligent but it seems that sometimes she lets her psycho rule over her intelligence. And while she she may be intelligent, she doesn't really so far seem "leadership intelligent". With Azuma and his somewhat similar Kenpatchi Zaraki mentality, I would say the same although he seems like a better choice than Ultear to me personally ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    She just probably did that to make Gray uneasy and be more willing to split with them coz she needs to talk with Lucy.

As I said last chap, Cana could be joining GH. She feels that she is not worthy of being in FT anymore. Doubting yourself will make your heart weak and can be easily be influenced.

That's the funny thing. She starts feeling on Lucy, and expects Gray to be uneasy. I would think those actions would elicit the opposite response.
    Only way this works plausibly IMHO, is if she has already joined GH,she's being controlled by a member of GH, or she really is doing something incredibly stupid, and or kind of self-sacrificing to save FT or defeat GH. Don't think she could be stupid enough to think GH would accept her unless there were some sort of plans already in play. + Wonder when she had the opportunity to already be influenced

Ah! K yeah read what you said differently, yeah to me Azuma seems to have more of a Leadership vibe than her as well. Psycho Ultear was a surprised for me as well,but now I remember her reaction when they called her by her moms name.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Whats up with FT these days? It came out on Fridays a while ago.

the earth quake is holding it up this week and it was move to Saturday some time ago i think because it worked better for the staff or something like that. so we have no idea when the next FT chapter will be up or when any of the regulars will be up next.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Oh yeaah that damn earthquake. Its even hurting the people outside of Japan.

Aww, never though about that, was starting to wonder where the chapters went off, but sounds logical, imagine if the author got killed during the quake or something O_o

no need to be some grim bro. mangastream said most of there stuff that they did not get up B4 the quake will be delayed for some time. so that means probably some of the stuff this week may not be up this week. no reason to panic yet.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]