Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rokudou Sennin and pein true power

Rokudou Sennin is a legend that suposely created all modern ninjutsu's,
    and was all so know as the Hermit of the Six Paths. this is where my theorie comes in
    what if that six paths is a metafor for six bodies and as we all know pein hase
    six bodies i think that is pein and Rokudou Sennin true power because if you have six body's you have six more stronge points lets say a fire vs a wind ninja the hase the upper hand but if you change to a wind element body you have the upper hand
    wel thats it talk a way
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

A bit spoiler, huh

The Six Paths... the Six Pain's bodies. Really makes sense, I'm sure Pain's story is all related to that legend (maybe what Konan says he passes through when Jiraiya left is also related to that!).
    Last edited by damnz; 10-05-2007 at 02:54 PM.

its no good having a spare body thats strong against certain elements if you get caught in a battle without it.
    what are you going to say "oh wait a minute mr ninja sir. i've got the ideal body for this fight. i'll just go get it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

I'm thinking he may have to be killed in each body before he goes down permanently.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    its no good having a spare body thats strong against certain elements if you get caught in a battle without it.
    what are you going to say "oh wait a minute mr ninja sir. i've got the ideal body for this fight. i'll just go get it."
    no if you know your gonna and go kill a uticha you can switch in a water element
    Spoiler!

That's assuming you are the one attacking, what if someone such as Jiraiya catches you unexpectedly?

Anyway how the hell does path become metaphor for bodies? It's like saying the 9 tailed fox is actually a metaphor for the 9 types of burgers that Mcdonald's has. It's just numbers guys.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    no if you know your gonna and go kill a uticha you can switch in a water element
    *the villager holds his head in his hands*

The uchiha clan was full of people who leaned towards fire based jutsu. Not all of them, just the majority. Having a body that uses water based jutsu would not be a guarantee if you ran into an uchiha that can also use earth based jutsus now would it?

And as i stated earlier and 12lettername before this post if you're in the wrong body its pointless when you get caught unexpectedly. Suppose Pain had been caught by Jiraiya outside of the Hidden Rain. Hows he going to switch to a more appropriate body then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    *the villager holds his head in his hands*

The uchiha clan was full of people who leaned towards fire based jutsu. Not all of them, just the majority. Having a body that uses water based jutsu would not be a guarantee if you ran into an uchiha that can also use earth based jutsus now would it?

And as i stated earlier and 12lettername before this post if you're in the wrong body its pointless when you get caught unexpectedly. Suppose Pain had been caught by Jiraiya outside of the Hidden Rain. Hows he going to switch to a more appropriate body then?
    if you read the new spoiler you know how (i hope its not fake)
    Spoiler!

If each body was a different element, it would be boring and unoriginal.

Basically like having another Kakuzu.

Plus, there's 5 elements. Not 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Plus, there's 5 elements. Not 6.
    The 6th body belongs to Saru, he uses it to punch people's souls.

Maybe each body corresponds to a different summon, we've seen him summon a salamander in the spoiler, maybe at some point he'll switch bodies and summon a snake or some dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident