• |3| Average

6 16.22%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.70%
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto Chapter 529 : "Golden Bonds"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-25-2011 at 10:04 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

That fight was waayyy too rushed.
    Overall 5/5
    Akatsuki.............Rules!

Ok chapter, but was good to see team 10 in action.

Let's see, how they are going to react when they see Asuma.

good chapter thought that fight could have been longer. i can not wait to see the asuma fight i hope they do it justice. i also hope that it is a one on one with shickamaru and asuma i just think that would be a boss fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

a lot of things seemed rushed lately. So you mean to tell me that team 10 could beat Naruto if he was in 6 tail mode?
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Great Chapter. I guess Naruto felt the 9tails chakra, that's why he got distracted...."No other humans in human history have ever eaten the chakra meat of the 9tails," hey you got to do what you have to do to survive in the belly of the beast and they got something out of it....It's Ino-Shika-Chou, YEAH....Is this the first time someone repelled Shikamaru's shadow mimic teachique? Can't remember....Shikamaru and Asuma next week.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Sealing up a pseudo 9 tails using a magic pot and a straight up beat down on the 9 tails is quite different.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Awesome chapter again !!

- I told you; the last weapon was the pot that Raikage used to seal the Hachibi.. BUT HIS SECRETARY IS FREAKIN HOT !!

It seems like they had the physical energy,.. linage of the Younger Brother, interesting. It wasn't really a suprise, that he could break out of Shika's shadow. Shika's shadow is too weak for capturing a bijuu like 6 tails. Better said; it won't even work on any of the bijuu's.

Naruto looks soo BADASS in that form, with two kyuubi hands behind him.. FKCIN AWESOME! I never thought that I would like Darui this much, sooooooo what's next ?!?!?! He brought Asuma's team into the picture, so they'll probably fight him next week.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    this chapter somewhat sucked, i hope theirs a way to get those 2 people outta those pots

Solid chapter, a good end to a great fight. The anime will likely draw out Kinnkaku's rampage in Kyuubi form, seeing as Ten Ten commented on their side getting demolished by him.

Lots of cool back story getting revealed as this war progresses.

Next chapter will be devastating: Team 10 confronts Asuma.