9 31.03%
  • |3| Average

3 10.34%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.45%
  • |1| Terrible

3 10.34%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    The Sannin weren't that powerful when they fought Hanzo. Orochimaru hadn't developed his forbidden jutsu, Jiraiya wasn't a Sage yet (nor had he learned the Rasengan from Minato), and Tsunade probably didn't punch quite as hard, heal quite as much, or summon quite as many slugs.

Why does everyone want the samurai to fail, they could be beasts aside from those nubs sasuke or whoever dealt with.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    Guys ! There is a tsunami in japan !!! I hope creator of naruto isn't dead !!! I saw some tweets indicating that he is..

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    Guys ! There is a tsunami in japan !!! I hope creator of naruto isn't dead !!! I saw some tweets indicating that he is..
    A lot of rumors, doubt they are true.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    The Sannin weren't that powerful when they fought Hanzo. Orochimaru hadn't developed his forbidden jutsu, Jiraiya wasn't a Sage yet (nor had he learned the Rasengan from Minato), and Tsunade probably didn't punch quite as hard, heal quite as much, or summon quite as many slugs.

Well in general of course I agree but Jiraya was a Sage he started training as a kid with the frogs. Orochimaru still had some powerful jutsu's as did Tsunade have medical skills but they where still developing their skills not at the level we know them to be in the main story.

To be clear the Sannin where about 25 in the 2nd Ninja War when they faced Hanzou so by comparison at the start of the series Kakashi and the other Elite jounin where about 28. So as I said they where Jounin level A Rank not yet S-class ninja.

By the time the 3rd ninja war rolled around the Sannin had developed their skills even further and where S-class ninja. Keep in mind Sasuke and Naruto are special most people dont become S-class so young as they dont have special powers so it takes years.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you