Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar

Naruto real life movie

Do you think Naruto would be a good movie if it was with real people

i really dont know, probly not...
    but really depends if they get sum realllllyyyy good effects artist

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Err...looking at the DBZ trailer pics...and applying it to all manga/anime adaptations...NO

Please please please stop with the trainsition to live action...stop the horror! WHAT KIND OF WORLD ARE YOU SICK PEOPLE TRYING TO CREATE!

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

In my opinion, if Naruto were to go live-action, it'd really really have to depend on who makes it. It could either go very good or it could go very very very very very VERY bad.

The worst it could go is like how Dragonball turned out:

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headlin...d=9990&count=0

If there was ever a time the saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover" really came into play, it would HAVE to be for this movie.

Edit:
    Damn you Archiel!!! You mentioned the Dragonball (Note: Dragonball, not Dragonball Z) trailer pics 1 minute before I did!! lol
    Last edited by erratic; 09-08-2008 at 06:19 AM.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

its hard to adapt anime into live action for many reasons, one of the biggest of those are character design. american comics design are more human like, making movies like spiderman, batman, superman, ironman easier to make. all those movies really need are good storylines and good effect artist. manga and anime are different, the designs for characters dont translate well into real people. classic example would be for the dragonball z movie coming out. everyone knows what goku looks like, but can you imagine a person with goku's hair? and the colors of hair in manga, with all the pinks and greens and purples and blues. and costumes would be hard to recreate nicely. they'll have to change it, and we, the manga reading anime watching community, would complain about it. the only way that anime can be successfully put into live action is if the anime/manga itself had no outrageous designs, initial d live action was decent. people didnt complain to much about the characters.
    imagine hollywood, or some other film people, try to make orochimaru, or jiraiya.
    it wouldnt turn out good.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

i think naruto would be a very cool movie look at all the things we can do now with 3D animationi it would be very cool

cool but not a quality movie.

just check DB.. worst I should say..

3D should be good. With a FiNAL FANTASY LIKE graphics it should be a kick ass.
    No more ramen for naruto.. That's bad news..

maybe cgi like advent children, maybe

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I guess that Naruto the movie could be a good idea BUT only if the story would be BASED on Naruto manga and not entirely copying it. What I mean to say is that some things wont look good on live, especialy some weird supernatural stuff( for example imagine real Gamakich or Fukasaku - that would be lame and sooooo childish, dont you think ? ). But of course there has to be things that make Naruto manga the way it is but somehow applyied on reality.

And very important thing - 18+ rating - just imagine those possibilities with sexy no jutsu, also would appreciate to see Naruto and Sakura moments( plus Hina ofcourse ), add some sexual background on some situations and more violence and gore
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    Do you think Naruto would be a good movie if it was with real people
    Thanks a lot ....you just made me vomit.