• |3| Average

3 10.34%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.45%
  • |1| Terrible

3 10.34%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Beer and Music
    ^ -_- Yes I'm sure lol, if they haven't fixed it, then you can compare Mangashare's upload with Mangastreams, and yes, I'm aware that it's a joint teamwork. I'm not talking about quality-wise, I'm saying the order, and yeah...MS' is all le fucked up.

EDIT: It's been fixed

I liked it, just about time for it to get juicy.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

@ Juice I didn't even bother to look up the problem was just guesstimating on your alcohol consumption.

Hanzou vs. Mifune sounds badass. I bet we'll see some of the samurai's true power in Mifune. Was expecting Team 10 to have a conversation with Asuma, but I guess that will be next time.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    Hanzou vs. Mifune sounds badass. I bet we'll see some of the samurai's true power in Mifune. Was expecting Team 10 to have a conversation with Asuma, but I guess that will be next time.
    AGREE i really want to see more of the samurai in general and i also want to see how strong the samurai can be and that is where i would say mifune comes in. but yeah this is going to be an epic fight and i am really looking forward to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think,next chapter will be great,.
    & the story back to kakashi division,.

Senior Member Shikamaru the 7th's Avatar
    awesome chap. i think chouza is goona bite the dust within th next few chaps, and is gonna inspire the ino cho shika team to seal asuma. jope not tho, where the hell is itachi and who can possibly stand up to him?!!!

Yo is this Darui using his lightning attack? Or simply just some minor scratches on the manga and him just closing the treasure item? Or is that the banana fan that seemingly disappeared this chapter?

Spoiler!

Crap mangastream cuts the pic here's the whole page.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/41199623/3

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ^ ah good one, i see this mifune guy getting completly overwhelemed, if mifune does well against hanzo, that would be like kishimoto dumpin all over the 3 seinen

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    ^ ah good one, i see this mifune guy getting completly overwhelemed, if mifune does well against hanzo, that would be like kishimoto dumpin all over the 3 seinen
    Or showing why the Samurai are able to maintain neutrality.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.