9 31.03%
  • |3| Average

3 10.34%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.45%
  • |1| Terrible

3 10.34%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    awesome so Im guessing that ten ten found the banana fan? I want to see what is this ghost transformation jutsu also I agreed with POW predictions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

The Banana fan! Okay, here's what happened.

Who ?...Madara has it. How?.... through Zetsu or one of his many clones lurking about. Why?....The guy's obsessed with SO6P, SO6P Powers, and SO6P Items for sure.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

As feared this war is going way too fast with no significance being put on any of these battles. Every battle in this war so far has been rushed and seemed completely tame. One of my greatest fears of having the old characters resurrected is that they would simply be religated to being fodder for the young characters to show that they have grown and sofar that is exactly how things seem to be playing out. Seeing Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji again use there oldest techniques to bring down Kinkaku was just plain boring to me, I am getting bored with the Konoha kids showing almost no development in the types of abilities they use, using the same base techniques faster is really not that interesting to watch. Also I never really got the impression in this battle that anyone significant was in danger. In the original Kakuzu fights it actually seemed like the protagonists were in a desperate struggle where they were facing an overwhelming opponent. Now they basically seem to be dismissing Kakuzu as old news, if this is how it is going to be, bringing back Akatsuki is valueless. Also what Shikamaru said in this chapter didn't make much sense. It's true that they know how Kakuzu fights now but he also knows how they fight and since they won largely by surprising him last time that should make this battle much more about individual power since this time around both sides have a better idea of what they are dealing with. I really hope that Kakuzu surprises everyone but I thought the same with Sasori and Deidara.

There were a couple of cool things in this chapter but I am really disappointed with the pacing of the war and the way these battles are going down. It is looking like Kakuzu is not going to last much longer than Sasori and Deidara did, perhaps I am speaking too soon but considering how much has been clumped into each chapter I am seriously doubting that his battle will be given much significance. Kakuzu vs. Darui could be cool but Darui is already low on chakra, so I don't really see this battle lasting long.

I am intrigued by Dan's ghost form technique and I am also curious to see how how Hanzou will fight but based on the last several chapters I am guessing that these battles end with the good guys winning fast with the only losses on the side of good being those of relatively insignificant characters. Hopefully I will be wrong but so far I am not liking the way that this war has played out.

Alright then, so this Naruto chapter was more of just a big transition. SOrt of a break between the fight with the KinGin brothers and now a bunch of others starting up.

I'm assuming that the Amber Purifying Pot used to seal Kinkaku can only seal a single thing. Otherwise it would make the rope, gourd and sword combo completely redundant and generally useless.

Very very happy to see Kakuzu doing stuff. Even though I was disappointed to see him hit by Kotetsu and Izumo so easily. But its obvious that he's not out yet.

also for naruto 530 kind of liked the Shougi referencing with the silver and gold pieces and Kakuzu being the bishop. Way back in Asuma's fight with Hidan and Kakuzu, he used that whole "Climbing Silver" strategy so I'm guessing that's why Kakuzu is referring to him as such.

And Dan must be pretty powerful as well, why else would Kabuto revive him? I'm interested to see just what his abilities are.

It there a way to release anything from the gourd or the pot? probably not but Madara may find a way.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Great chapter.

Hey look its Kotestu and Izumo, I wondered when Ksihi was going to show them....Hanzou vs Mifune should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

Who ?...Madara has it. How?.... through Zetsu or one of his many clones lurking about. Why?....The guy's obsessed with SO6P, SO6P Powers, and SO6P Items for sure.
    I was going to ask what did happen to the Banana fan. Paul you could be right, I wouldn't put it pass Madara at all.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 03-03-2011 at 04:25 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

The Fan fell in the water, when Gin hit the rope in Kin's arm. Maybe you're right, one of the zetsus got it.

Madara has a thing for eyes, i don't think he's interest on the fan, maybe the pot... But i don't think he can be sealed anywhere.

Great chapter, is Tamari in that battle or is she with Garaa? Think she got the fan if so.

The shark colored page is badass too.

great chapter these next few fights are just going to be epic
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

why is kankurou constantly pawned by poisons? he uses poison as one of his tools. he's been hurt by poison once, hanzous poison should be old news, i mean how long has the jackass been dead?. he should also have some sort of resistance agaisnt poison or more so have some sort of antidote with him. god he sucks.