• |3| Average

3 10.34%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.45%
  • |1| Terrible

3 10.34%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - The fan went missing or someone took it?

- Probably, question is who?

- Kakuzu jutsu is nasty >.>

- Dan Katou finally a last name and Ghost transformation jutsu???? Interesting...

- Four violet flames jutsu is the same barrier jutsu the 4 sound bodyguards of Orochimaru used during the Sarutobi vs Oro + Edo Kage fight.

- Thanks for reminding me of that violet barrier. I'm not sure if they're the same though.

- "Chump change shinobi" ~ Kakuzu hahaha lol

- Well I theorized an Edo summon could still summon I wonder if his Salamander was killed by Pain too and was just Edo back?

- He probably could summon it again (some sort of family, if the original was killed).

- Hanzou vs Mifune as I predicted cool beans but he wont be able to handle Hanzou alone

I still say Sakura , Lee and maybe Gai will go to back them up so that Lee can rematch with Kimimaro , Sakura with Chiyo and perhaps Mifune + Gai vs Hanzou.

- Good catch there, since Kishi's been fighting off old enemies/friends.
    Whew. Chapter was short. I can't wait for the big guns to show up their skills.

Umm... why are kimimaro's eyes not black?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Also dont forget we have not seen the former Jinchuuriki in battle yet. I have a feeling hes saving them for KB & Naruto since the best ones to understand Jinchuuriki is former Jinchuuriki. Whatever special powers they attained from being host will remain like Gaara's sand control.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Umm... why are kimimaro's eyes not black?
    They probably forgot to shade it a little.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Also dont forget we have not seen the former Jinchuuriki in battle yet. I have a feeling hes saving them for KB & Naruto since the best ones to understand Jinchuuriki is former Jinchuuriki. Whatever special powers they attained from being host will remain like Gaara's sand control.
    I still remain hopeful that they can go on their bijuu cloaks, even for a little while.

cant wait to see hanzo vs mifune battle. and whats up with the Ghost Transformation technique i wonder whats up with that? cant wait to see asuma again.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    They probably forgot to shade it a little.

I still remain hopeful that they can go on their bijuu cloaks, even for a little while.
    Yes, I too hope that one will tranform in to giant monkey, and be owned by Naruto's gigantic rasengan in the ass.

Oh Kakuzo, that smile is so Joker like ;D .

Ghost Transformation, hmmmmm, I wonder if it will work in a similar manner to Susanoo.

Hanzou just owned a squadron that have taken out 2 s-class ninjas (plus fodder) with one summon.

So, some chakra(from the ET'user) is flowing in to the zombies, or did it come from his cursed seal ?

Samurais in this manga do seem useless, especially when the cloud ninjas are the ones who use elemental slashes and not samurais.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Why does Mifune have such weird baggy eyes? Rock Lee's eyes are bad enough - this samurai just doesn't sit right in the manga[in facial design].

More importantly, I'm wondering what Dan's "ghost transformation" will be. Something similar or related to Tobi's way to get around the area.

Also hasn't Kakazu like ascended to zombie level 2. He was basically a zombie in life and now hes a zombie back as a zombie. Its like this is the zombie of a zombie.

I really doubt Mifune could handle Hanzou. Even the Sannin had a hard time on him. And isn't the banana fan the one Madara is holding?

sig made by me

Very good chapter from top to bottom. The development Ino-Shika-Cho are getting is great to see, and a true war like development with the characters we've come to care about makes it all the more powerful. I do expect a great match between Team 10 and their former sensei.

Kakuza seemed more entertaining than usual. "Chump Change Ninja" talk about a wicked burn. Have to give it up to Izumo and Kotetsu, for the first time they actually pulled off something useful. Dan I wanna learn more about, if he wanted to become Hokage I'm sure he was quite the talented shinobi. I would like to see his reaction to finding out that Tsunade has taken up that mantle.

I'm not getting my hopes up too high for Mifune. The samurai were made to look like Startrooper flunkies/fodder for Sasuke and Taka back at the Hokage Summit and he's up against Hanzo of all people. Backup seems like a must to take out a one man Sannin slaying beast.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Nice chapter!

We got a nice view of almost everybody.

The shinobi that are going to put the barrier up for Dan should do the same as Oro nins, outside and inside or its not going to work. But we know that is not going to put up in time, or maybe they are going to trap Shouza inside with him.

Mifune is biting more than he can chew, but we know he is fast and that samurai can use chi on the swords. He probably has something more to show.

I dont think Darui still has stamina to go on, even more to use another sage weapon. Someone else are going to use the fan, TenTen maybe O_o