6 31.58%
  • |3| Average

4 21.05%
  • |2| Bad

3 15.79%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Why it always have to be a sword? Can't we have a gun fullbring here Kubo? Nobody likes guns in bleach, well except for those kids at shop.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    It could also be a paper cut from his book...

Anyway, not surprising that this guy has a sword fullbring too. Maybe him and Ginjou are "mortal enemies" or something. Thus, they both need to have similar sword fullbrings to have epic battles.
    That or they could be brother's, which I think would be pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Oy Jay I liked it a lot too! Gave it a 5. That chap cover is just Glamtastic.

If Ichigo and Chad go in gunsAblazing to rescue Orihime, that would actually be pretty cool. Since Ichigo is tired it could give Chad some much needed screentime and props. Either way awesome chap. I think Ichigo was a little disappointed he didn't get to stay with the Fullbringers. Ah well, more bro time with Chad is even better.
    I know you did Trill, that's why we cool.....Ichigo and Chad going in guns blazing would definitely be cool but don't be surprised that when they get there Orihime is holding here own. Am probably the only one thinking that....Ichigo definitely wanted to stay with Fullbringers and train some more. The comment that Ginjou made about Ichigo being powerless for over a year did bring him down a little though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

how cool would it have been if it was Orihime's head in the bag? lol
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

good chapter chad and ichigo are going to flip out next chapter can not wait to see what goes down
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And again nothing happens in bleach 439 lol... Kubo is a master of waisting pages/chapters. Dont think anyone can do this even if someone tries. Tho I liked the first color page.

I thought Orihime couldnt get more anoying but i was wrong. I hope she dies ( not gonna happen in million years lol ) or just fights this time instead of 125131 time being kidnaped...

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Here is the page I was talking about (Orihimes gift from Aizen)

Aizen is coming back this Arc. This time hes got his own fullbring.
    Not falling for that again.

Think I know what your talking about though. But yeah might had not been anything.

This kicks ass!

Spoiler!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    This kicks ass!

Spoiler!
    ^The only good thing in this chapter.

We really only got the name of the guy (which really isn't that interesting) and that he can use Fullbring (which everybody already know)

I just hope Orihime will develop some new ability.

2/5
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Ok, I see what people mean now that he looks a bit like Aizen, but mostly in terms of hairstyle and the long face. I guess Kubo might develop the new guy's design a bit more later so he won't be so much of an Aizen-look-alike, noticably when he's drawn from a far away perspective, rather than close-up.(

He looks like him in looks and ironically he reminds me of a combination of Aizen's and when he first came here Ishida's mix of rash, well-planned out thinking and attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    ^The only good thing in this chapter.

We really only got the name of the guy (which really isn't that interesting) and that he can use Fullbring (which everybody already know)

I just hope Orihime will develop some new ability.

2/5
    Thought we got his name at the end of last chapter.

Hmm... In color Riruka looks more Americanized in her looks than I originally thought.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    When Chad said Inoue's reiatsu is odd, could it possibly be she trained herself and got new powers?!!!! Instead of Shield, infinite heal, and dart attacks. That be awesome because than I can be hopeful of Chad's development too.
    Alway's keeping hope for substantial development mostly for Chad and hoping Orihime losing her innocence in terms of some of her thinking alone, would be good enough for a complete change in battle and enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    I was wrong about Tsukishima, he's a calm and calculative person on the outside and a seething devil out for blood on the inside.
    Yeah, you can tell he's hiding some barely restrained rage, anger, or just murderous intent, under the polite facade.

Well, there is hope for Orihime, after all there are still 6 unused parts of her hairpin on the other side...

I hope that those will be a laser shooting projectiles, that can combine in to one canon ;D .