4 21.05%
  • |2| Bad

3 15.79%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    jesus, chapter is as short as ever,

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Boring chapter was boring. Maybe the thing Aizen did to Orihime is finally taking effect.
    Did what to her? Don't remember that.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Did what to her? Don't remember that.
    I remember Uiquiorra saying Orihime might not be the same or something when he was talking to Ichigo. Was probably nothing.

Hey, I called it first, you better remember that. Tsukuyomi Longlegs is related to Aizen somehow, either his younger brother, or his illegitimate son. So If I'm right, I better get some Bleach rep, u better not be stealing my points.
    Can't say I find the origin of Tsukuyomi interesting nor important right now. I rather having him not be related to Aizen.

And the rest of your post was really boring.
    No one forced you to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    pregnant??? nahhhh ,she`s just speaking nonsense,"So you're protecting him?" "No. I can't just let you get away!" He wasn't going to leave.
    LOL! And then the next few panels after her talking big game is someone sensing that she's getting mutilated. Poor Inoue. Somebody get that girl some usefulness!

Good chapter.

Am probably the only one who enjoyed it. Ah well....

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Here is the page I was talking about (Orihimes gift from Aizen)

Aizen is coming back this Arc. This time hes got his own fullbring.

So, another sword eh ? Oh well, maybe it will be a sword that write runes or something...

He got a nice scar right there, probably it was:

- Hollow's work,
    - (more plausible) Ginjou's work,
    - Ishin's ;D,
    - an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So, another sword eh ? Oh well, maybe it will be a sword that write runes or something...

He got a nice scar right there, probably it was:

- Hollow's work,
    - (more plausible) Ginjou's work,
    - Ishin's ;D,
    - an accident.
    It could also be a paper cut from his book...

Anyway, not surprising that this guy has a sword fullbring too. Maybe him and Ginjou are "mortal enemies" or something. Thus, they both need to have similar sword fullbrings to have epic battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Good chapter.

Am probably the only one who enjoyed it. Ah well....
    Oy Jay I liked it a lot too! Gave it a 5. That chap cover is just Glamtastic.

The pacing and overall feeling of dread the chapter gave out was good, and slightly awkward with the sense of comedy as well but Bleach pulls it off seamlessly. I was wrong about Tsukishima, he's a calm and calculative person on the outside and a seething devil out for blood on the inside.

I'm excited to see the rest of his Fullbring group, this intro has set up the rest of the arc to be very well done. I also liked that Tsuki and Ginjou both manifest their fullbring as swords, worthy parallel to remember down the line I'd say. Can't wait the see the history these two guys share and why they have opposing views on what to do with their 'gifts.'

Have to agree with LeaT, I really wouldn't mind if Orihime backed off the Ichigo worship and fangirling. It would leave her character to improve on her own qualities and not just be chained down as his eternal supporter. The time she spent with Ulquiorra was probably the most interesting I've ever found her, so anything that allows her to grow and show off what she is really made of is fine by me.

If Ichigo and Chad go in gunsAblazing to rescue Orihime, that would actually be pretty cool. Since Ichigo is tired it could give Chad some much needed screentime and props. Either way awesome chap. I think Ichigo was a little disappointed he didn't get to stay with the Fullbringers. Ah well, more bro time with Chad is even better.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!