Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sengoku Armors

Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    »»Me too ,I can't find anything thou there are 3 Chs. out in Japan.

It reminds me of 666 Satan & Blazer Drive of Seishi Kishimoto previous work. Anyone with me on that?
    Yeah, I do get the sense of Blazer Drive if I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Here's the translation for the first chapter.
    http://www.mangareader.net/sengoku-armors/1

Pretty much a retelling of the oneshot. The story so far isn't anything to write home about, but I'll stick with it for now. If nothing else the artwork is very nice.

Muku=Aang
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    What did you read ? Because the story is pretty much different.
    Spoiler!

The art is redefined and is better, though the battle scenes are a little hectic. Waiting for more releases .
    Yeah, Zero is right. Preferred the "villager survivor" instead of the princess. I really don't see what purpose all these other characters will actually serve. Not saying they need "Sodom's" but to be a real power against possible enemies would be nice. Like Muku seems there just to stop the perverted ways and because he's strangely adept at torture.

In chapter 2 can't believe there were 3 members on that team but only 1 with a Sodom. It really was like just a distraction, useless fight.

Still, good to not be left hanging, with no info on this series.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

SENGOKU ARMORS CH.5

Well Chapter 5 is out people for those who are paying attention to the series anyway. Enjoy, am off to read.

Edit: Its actually pretty good.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Goemons skills are so hot, he's practically.... Boiling.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    It's nice to see it being picked up, but who knows, how long it will endure in Jump's harsh enviroment. At the very least, I liked the portrayal of powers: Tokugawa in the light, Hideyoshi in the dark, and Oda in the grey.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Yay some fans of SA!!!! You guys should discuss it over at our site http://s4.zetaboards.com/Clockwork_Lies/site/

and Chapter 6 should be out soon. I finished the typeset today. I think the story's really starting to get good. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled :(

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZin View Post
    Yay some fans of SA!!!! You guys should discuss it over at our site http://s4.zetaboards.com/Clockwork_Lies/site/

and Chapter 6 should be out soon. I finished the typeset today. I think the story's really starting to get good. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled :(
    Why discuss it there when we could very much same, discuss it here?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Haha you don't really have to...I'm just glad theres people discussing it at all.
    It's not doing so well in the rankings...

SENGOKU ARMORS CH.6

Enjoy folks!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Wow, better than I expected, just when I was thinking of dropping this manga.

Can see Akechi's heat being the perfect match to beat the "wind". Still, actually looking forward to the next chapter.

Can any1 see where Masamune "plugged in"? Makes me wonder why some of these battles aren't simply ended by some1 just separating that tube-like plug-in thing?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHAPTER 10

Nobunaga looks pretty cool and original.