Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    you underestimate MIFUNE at your own peril. He can defeat Pain.

Let me show you some great logic. See if Pain defeated Hanzou, and Hanzou defeats Mifune, then Mifune can defeat Pain to complete the circle. However since Mifune could defeat Pain who crushed Hanzou, then Mifune can also defeat Hanzou.

Yea, so that means Hanzou will lose to Mifune. Mifune's actually more powerful than Afro Samurai, Samurai Jack, the seven samurai swordsmen, Jin and Mugen combined.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Hanzou > exploding tags on the legs

*boom*

Mifune > argh I've been defeated.

I seriously hope its not going to be the good guys that win every zombie battle.

Quote Originally Posted by jest1081 View Post
    the end looks linteresting finally some samurai action in coming chapters. good ol samurai x style! yeah!
    Yeah, was beginning to wonder if they were really that much different from the ninjas in the NU. Looking forward to seeing an almost completely different type of "ninja" fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I'd hate it if Hanzo loses to a samurai. :|
    Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    Hanzo is too powerful to lose to Mifune.
    Actually I'd hate it if Hanzou wins. If you're gonna be cocky enough to challenge some1 1 vs 1 @ least have the skill or power to back it up. And judging by the fact he has a reputation shouldn't most people know a good average amount about Hanzou before going into the fight. There's a little edge for Mifune.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Yeah, was beginning to wonder if they were really that much different from the ninjas in the NU. Looking forward to seeing an almost completely different type of "ninja" fight.
    I'm guessing that whereas Ninjas relied on Skill and Chakra use, Samurai would rely on Technology and Chakra. Hence the Swords the use are liable to be more like light sabres.

I wonder if the Star Wars Storm trooper Knock-off outfits they wear is for a reason.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'm guessing that whereas Ninjas relied on Skill and Chakra use, Samurai would rely on Technology and Chakra. Hence the Swords the use are liable to be more like light sabres.

I wonder if the Star Wars Storm trooper Knock-off outfits they wear is for a reason.
    Homage. Even Kishi recognizes the similarites to star wars, it's simply an homage much like his tribute to dragonball. Truthfully star wars itself was based on the japanese concepts of yin/yang, simply the tao, or the dual nature of the universe itself.

But yea, I expect Mifune to showcase some badass fighting ability. He's the head of the samurais, Hanzou was the head of Amegakure, two masters fighting it out. I was actually hoping for a Tsunade/Hanzou meetup, but I guess that won't happen, so this matchup is still interesting. Mifune's entrance was badass for sure. And Hanzou might've been the one to numb Kankuro, so that gives us some insight into his abilities, maybe salamander poison or something. Would be nice if he summoned the salamander too. And he'll obviously have lots of suiton jutsus, maybe earth as well, I imagine Hanzou to use mud.

Also expecting maybe less use of chakra, but some tricky chakra affinity usage in their swords, as well as possibly something like Zoro in OP where their bodies are so well trained and powerful that maybe they can also fight from a distance from like shock waves from the force of swinging their swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    I was actually hoping for a Tsunade/Hanzou meetup, but I guess that won't happen, so this matchup is still interesting.
    Hadn't thought of that. That does sound like a great rematch. Feel disappointed now cause now I wanna see that instead.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm

Let me show you some great logic. See if Pain defeated Hanzou, and Hanzou defeats Mifune, then Mifune can defeat Pain to complete the circle. However since Mifune could defeat Pain who crushed Hanzou, then Mifune can also defeat Hanzou.

Yea, so that means Hanzou will lose to Mifune. Mifune's actually more powerful than Afro Samurai, Samurai Jack, the seven samurai swordsmen, Jin and Mugen combined.
    But Himura Kenshin>Mifune......................so yeah

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

you`re being delusional ;p

if the coming chapter is gonna be good ill give it a...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

????...Thoroughly confused

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

????...Thoroughly confused
    Circular Logic Bee LOL, it was a joke post.