Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    lovely chapter indeed.
    Can't wait for that stupid girl to get her face done in so badly she'll be traumatized

Very nice chapter indeed.
    Elder Kwon is a beast.
    "I'ma school y'all mofos"....lol
    The SUC is toast now. Anyway did Ha Il tell the truth or did he just lie to save Jini and Shioon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    Very nice chapter indeed.
    Elder Kwon is a beast.
    "I'ma school y'all mofos"....lol
    The SUC is toast now. Anyway did Ha Il tell the truth or did he just lie to save Jini and Shioon?
    it`s the truth ,if not Kwon will not become so worried about jinie.

First chapter I've enjoyed in a long while, despite its triteness. A glimmer of the wonderful art of bygone days in that shot of Kwon, and it really turned him from stupid prick into at-least-understandable stupid prick. Again, sort of a trite way to do it, canned flashback and all, but it worked well enough. Something tells me this heralds a 180 from him; in his usual way, Shioon's gained the respect of yet another superdupermaster with only his DETERMINATION TO BE A GOOD FRIEND!!!11 but whatever, I'm not exactly shocked at this point.

Summary: Good chapter from a series which is going downhill fast. Seems to be a trend these days...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Things are starting to get nicely chaotic!

Llord of the Sword... SilverCaliber's Avatar
    This manhwa is good and that's all it will ever be. The author hold it back with every turn that could make it a great Manhwa. This last chp is another example of this. Yi-shioon needs to lead but this power drain he is experiencing has become a hindrance to read. Oh well, let's see how far you can go before he calls it quits citing no motivation or whatever...

Thanks God that for Korean ppl dont have a golden week.

I just picked this up about 2days ago and caught up to the current chapter - I like it overall but I do have some problems..

(paragraph form made no sense)
    1 - I hate how shioon starts out incredible weak (not just physically) yet has the drive to prove he's worth of training.. (seriously he starts out weaker then Kenichi)
    2 - He's naturally weak (I think it was his blood vessels or something) and so he can't run - yet even before any training he is able to push himself 25laps around a track (i'm guessing it was 1/3rd mile per lap - thats like 8 1/4miles and he did it before school had started) THEN everyday he ran to/up/down a MOUNTAIN, while NOT being trained and having a blood vessel problem(i think - i know it was something to do with his stamina).
    3 - Obviously theres a Miracle power up .. we know nothing about it.
    4 - The female teacher gives him the "Dragon Ball" (at this point they had only known each other for 2weeks or so) knowing theres a 80% death rate.
    5 - The main character talks big stuff yet is always saved by someone, or being extremely lucky.
    6 - Nine Arts had only been the kids master for less then 3weeks, yet the kid was able to make him stop a fight just by saying so.(referring to the motorcycle guy that looks like a troll)
    7 - EVERYTHING started because of his girlfriend (I mean girl who is a friend, I think, theres a misunderstanding with that .. they never kiss or anything yet he tells people she's his girlfriend) yet the dude goes weeks without even talking to her, and we *might* see her once every 10-15chapters.

This could go on, don't get me wrong I did enjoy the series so far however I hate how Shioon barely has to work at all and he's a hauss - yet at the beginning of the series he was going to jump off the roof because he was so weak and had no drive to stand up for himself(unless that dragon ball he ate gave him super self esteem lol).
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

http://www.mangapanda.com/the-breaker-new-waves/75

Cool chapter...cant wait for next week when Shioon goes crazy

twitter.com/jedijuck

Hey, hey, where is the smoke coming from his mouth ;P ?

Must have something to do with this whole "anger" thing. Probably just a manga effect or invisible "ki". I wouldn't think there's actual smoke there.