Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Llord of the Sword... SilverCaliber's Avatar
    This manga keeps me coming back even though I have so many complaints. It's very good indeed...

A high heel to the skull can calm anyone right down. I wonder how long she will stay out of action... So now Shihoon has to fight S.U.C and the Clan elder; Not to mention he will find out sooner or later his mom is in the hospital. I bet she was attacked during one of S.U.C's random city attacks. I really hope he get his Ki-center back this volume....

well, im sure he will get it back eventually, i think that is what that homeless doctor is working on and why he asked for access for one of the labs, its just a question of when.

Shioon finally fighting someone worth it and they end the chapter of course. This mangwa has the worst endings every week! Aargh!!!! Chapter 53 is out btw

twitter.com/jedijuck

This manga never dissappoints, badass, just badass

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    this strike did not look very powerfull , BUT AT FUCKING LEAST IT WORKED IN SOME WAY

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    this strike did not look very powerfull , BUT AT FUCKING LEAST IT WORKED IN SOME WAY
    It wasn't suppose to be strong, it's purpose was to lay your enemy in a perfect air position to get a hell of a punch in shouryuken style . Well maybe a kick ;P.

from what i can tell from the raw version of chapter 54 that ive read, we'll be in for 1 hell of a fight and it looks like shioon is pushing the badguy back atleast for a while b4 it looks like he regained his composure and they start to fight seriously.

CHAPTER 57 is out[a Sakicow release]:
    http://sakicow.com/reader/?manga=The...r=Chapter%2057

Amazing chapter, this is definitely the best so far!! Elder Kwon is so f*ckin badass..lol
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

...and their asses have been handed... it looks like they didn't learn that the older the murim person is, the more overpowered he/she becomes.

the best manga nobody reads. great chapter today...im glad elder finally has some respect for shioon

twitter.com/jedijuck