Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    The Doc did seem weird this chapter, but even Shiho acted weird (mostly for fan service) when trying to help Shioon. My best guess is that he'll just want to research Shioon's body to learn more about what or how he can benefit from it. At the most, he'll probably want a blood sample from him for starters. Being that his body can repair itself easily, maybe it can also repair it's own ki center through some unknown method?

Chango and his fellow cronies are going to delay Shioon's ki center restoration. Hopefully the process itself isn't instantaneous. I want Shioon to take his time to restore his ki center. I'm saying this so we can take a look at what's going on in the Murim world, and mostly what Chunwoo is doing presently. I can't imagine he knows that his ex-disciple is being targeted for death.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    The Doc did seem weird this chapter, but even Shiho acted weird (mostly for fan service) when trying to help Shioon. My best guess is that he'll just want to research Shioon's body to learn more about what or how he can benefit from it. At the most, he'll probably want a blood sample from him for starters. Being that his body can repair itself easily, maybe it can also repair it's own ki center through some unknown method?

Chango and his fellow cronies are going to delay Shioon's ki center restoration. Hopefully the process itself isn't instantaneous. I want Shioon to take his time to restore his ki center. I'm saying this so we can take a look at what's going on in the Murim world, and mostly what Chunwoo is doing presently. I can't imagine he knows that his ex-disciple is being targeted for death.

Agreed. Am Also highly curious why his master has really done nothing, not even send protection or anything. After Shioon was pulled back into this life, he should be feeling major guilt for letting him do so with no actual strength.

But I'm kind of hoping the body doesn't have the complete tools to heal on it's own necessarily, like hope there might be many components to a recovery possibility, like a mental block, some absolutely irregular , punishing, grueling, pushes beyond any limits before physical aspect, as well as something(possibly quite simple) some1 outside his body has to do. Kind of a mind, body, soul/spirit harmony type thing.

Think that "doc's" little home might have a bit more of an extension than it shows(like a secret passageway behind the wall or floor), or
    he's gonna purposefully fight all the punks outside; possibly after stealing a bit of what makes Shioon so "special" to enhance his own strength.

Have to admit, thought they were gonna go towards the "take 1 of the supposed girls in Shioon's life, and hold them hostage" card. Glad this seems like it will be handled a bit more personally. But man, once a bully, always a bully. You so badly want a 1vs 1 which is why you bought an army, really?

Great to see Shioon's impressive maturing attitude, even now. When he gets actual power as well, he's gonna be a serious threat, from that alone.

Anybody else get the slight possibility, partly B/c he's always behind the hat, that the Doc might also be doubling as like a boss or the boss in the S. U. C. all along?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

new chapter out http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/32

damnit!!! as soon as he starts to get his powers back! ARGHHH!
    Last edited by jedijuck; 06-03-2011 at 12:17 PM.

twitter.com/jedijuck

now i really want to see shioon pawn those retards

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    especially that guy with the 2 front teeth missing, why did the mangaka have to bring him back into the picture

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    especially that guy with the 2 front teeth missing, why did the mangaka have to bring him back into the picture
    you mean changoo of course so shioon can Pwnd him Bad.......

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

just about when shioon gonna trashed those bastard...i hope the medicine doesn`t have any side effects....and just as i thought..the doc want his blood sample.

this kind of cliffhangers i hate most... cant wait to see him beat the shit of changoo,he could make some more teeths go missing

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    just about when shioon gonna trashed those bastard...i hope the medicine doesn`t have any side effects....and just as i thought..the doc want his blood sample.
    it sure will have side effects,at least i think so,just waitin what kind of side effect it will have

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

From the evasive way the doc was talking, I'm guessing Shioon, will still be basically, the same as he was, just be able to utilize the techniques better than he currently could. This would mean the same dangers of breaking bones, and or bending them the wrong way, but to a lesser degree, and possibly made worse after the fight. This might also mean he keeps his current style of basically moving as little as possible, and using quick decisive moves to eliminate enemies. Also this might not be such a permanent thing, with like a time limit in terms of days or weeks until he needs another.

To be fair the Doc, really did try to warn him, it's hilarious, that he really made sure to do that speech before listening to what the doc had to say.

But do people think it's really already been 30 minutes?

I see a bit more running in Shioon's future, and possibly the middle of next chapter, or the beginning of a new chapter before he can really be probably even better than the old Shioon.

Once again, in this chapter, with the buck-toothed bully's words, I wonder, exactly what "this master" of the S.U.C. exactly told his people, and why they believe him, if they have any actual footage of GooMoonryong fighting Murim? The differences betweenn them should be obvious, unless....
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

I'm not really sure, if the medicine is real. It may be more like the SUC got tired from chasing him (as they mentioned), rather than him gaining power, or just he needed to burn the Ki stored in his body. But really, what can a pill do when a heart is broken ? Does it somehow force the ki to be circulated in diffrent system, like through blood ?

Chapter 33 is out, FYI: http://www.mediafire.com/?12pst3pv2557d0s

stupid cliffhanger chapter....This chapter will only be good after we get the next one.

anyway,I'm glad that the doctor guy only wanted Shioon's blood, though I'm curious what his plans are for it. As for the pill, I don't think it's a bad development at all. "Take it 30 minutes before the match" means "this is temporary." Any type of snap fix isn't interesting, so yes I'd expect it to have some nasty side effects, but I also expect it to be worth doing in the end. So, as a result when it's all said and done I think Shioon's Ki center will be 99% destroyed instead of 100% destroyed like it was before, and then his black origin threashold breathing techniques can restore it slowly over a large amount of chapters, or something like that. That idea seems like a solid basis for story writing, at least.

I do still think about the phoenix cry technique thing being possible, but I think such a thing would be better used once his ki center was already starting to come together later on, if at all. Until that happens, though, I'm willing to write it off as me being wrong about the idea, and I credit the author in choosing a more gradual solution to the problem either way. I suppose I was thinking impatiently about it as a reader.

Shioon is going to totally plaster Changho next chapter, most likely, so the fight alone isn't interesting. What is interesting is that the 30 minutes of running put them heavily in the public eye with the police about to be called to boot. The title of "The Breaker" could finally start to take on meaning now, with the SUC being guilty and Shioon as well by extension. The leader guy in the car can't really afford to show himself or his cover will be totally blown by Shioon, so I'm not seeing him stepping in as a very promising plot point.