Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    ^ it's kinda like naruto not being able to use chakra...

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Spoiler!

New chapter is out : http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/30
    Way to go Shioon!It seem you took my advice .He kinda looks like Goomoonryong with that arm.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    that was a really nice chapter, but how is having his ki broken not and excuse, when he faces a true master like that finger dude he is just going to get beat again

i love it
    im glad he uses the moves he learned,i missed this step to avoid enemy attacks...
    and its better he wasnt saved again,though i thought it would be like that again

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Damn, always loved that move in any martial arts type manga. It seems simple, but you need a good timing and great balance to spin accurately and to throw a punch or an elbow after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    New chapter is out : http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/30
    Way to go Shioon!It seem you took my advice .He kinda looks like Goomoonryong with that arm.
    Good point, knew something was familiar about his bandaged up look.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Actually,I'm pretty tired from watching Shioon how he is being saved almost every single fight.Having a broken ki center is not an excuse for man.So man up a little Shioon.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    that was a really nice chapter, but how is having his ki broken not and excuse, when he faces a true master like that finger dude he is just going to get beat again
    Agreed with dct21, it's kinda of the perfect excuse. Right now all he really has is an ability to be quickly restored/ healed, and a real over flow of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Damn, always loved that move in any martial arts type manga. It seems simple, but you need a good timing and great balance to spin accurately and to throw a punch or an elbow after that.
    But think he needed to rely on on the centrifugal force too much and judging from his odd low angle, he lacked a lot of power, which means that bully's almost definitely easily getting back up. With a vengeance.

Thought it was odd they wanted to test him with the crazy overboard person. Glad to see they addressed that he was a threat, it makes perfect sense, although I still don't know how the bully can be deceived unless they told him who the real Goomoonryong was. Think there might be even more to it than they see him as a threat. Otherwise why keep sending people only increments stronger than the last?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    With this recent chapter, and looking over the past few, I'm guessing the author is going to have Shioon start using martial arts without ki more proactively, fighting mostly lower level opponents while using his brain and technique over power and/or speed. Not for that long, but at least for a little while longer, so that when he is healed he will have the experience and technique to apply to his power for real. Gives it a better transition. That way he can start fighting the REAL opponents without it being unbelievable or more "GOOM LEVEL SPIRIT!!" moments.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    With this recent chapter, and looking over the past few, I'm guessing the author is going to have Shioon start using martial arts without ki more proactively, fighting mostly lower level opponents while using his brain and technique over power and/or speed. Not for that long, but at least for a little while longer, so that when he is healed he will have the experience and technique to apply to his power for real. Gives it a better transition.

I could see that happening. If that's the case, it could take till the 100th chapter or more until they start getting more serious, and that would definitely indicate the mangaka has a much longer run planned on this rather than the 1st series. He could be planning a 200+ run with this series. Would like that.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

New chapter is out: http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/31
    I guess he will receive power-up?