Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    nope not a chance,
    unlike some other things...

Again with the crazy endings

Did that bully used Soul Crushing strike?Or did he just learned how to control ki,thus making his own body more powerful?

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Did that bully used Soul Crushing strike?Or did he just learned how to control ki,thus making his own body more powerful?
    No, he used the steel spirit fist(I belive it was called the steel crushing strike before), soul crushing strike is a level above it and consumes a great amount of KI. Both of those moves are used by the Nine Arts Dragon, but only the main character can spam the SCS without worry, thought his master uses it often as well :p.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Oh no, she wont' do it.

Nice chapter .
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, he used the steel spirit fist(I belive it was called the steel crushing strike before), soul crushing strike is a level above it and consumes a great amount of KI. Both of those moves are used by the Nine Arts Dragon, but only the main character can spam the SCS without worry, thought his master uses it often as well :p.
    I'm forgetting who he is, So I'm not sure, is that really the guy that used to pick on Shioon from his school?
    Wow...
    Are we supposed to believe he learned all this just from his encounters with Shioon?

Got to wonder, when did the Murim next generation get so stupid. They were seriously judging people's abilities by how they looked and their size. Unexpectedly just stupid.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Soo...i totally called the genius swordsman leaving Shioon alone...lmfao

Anyways...Whats with these SUC praising goomoonryong?! None of these people are his disciples and they claim to be under his teachings....B.S. pseudo clan. Jini's grandpa is a greedy jerk...but jini won't do anything to Shioon, no one will. He has the CHOSEN ONE plot where everyone loves him and no one will kill him. I'm impatiently waiting for goomoonryong to return =[

Nah,I want to see Shioon spamming left and right soul crushing strike.My thoughts of the future plot is this:The people which Shioon saved last chapters,will help him when he meets SUC.(Yea and maybe he can take control of this group,but this is a story for another time)

i dont understand what exactly the SUC is...The people who wanted to kill Shioon thought he was part of SUC...he has no idea what SUC is...are they allies or enemies to shioon? since they "praise" goomoonryong...and he is his true disciple...

looks like he can't catch a break.