Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    CHapter 134http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=The%20Breaker%20New%20Waves/The%20Breaker%20New%20Waves%20c134/001.jpg&server=nas.html

Once again the glasses guy survives -.- cant he just die already
    It's probably because the girl is held within the partial death state, or something. He probably wont' die as long as she can be saved by the MC's thing, which could also probably heal her, but for now the plot is centered elsewhere. Not to mention that she will probably be used at some point as a trump card to stop NAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It's probably because the girl is held within the partial death state, or something. He probably wont' die as long as she can be saved by the MC's thing, which could also probably heal her, but for now the plot is centered elsewhere. Not to mention that she will probably be used at some point as a trump card to stop NAD.

you are talking about shiho? Glasses guy shot her, but i dont think he even has any idea that she is still alive unless i missed something.

Why isn't So-Sul with NAD?

Also, Shi-Woon is friends with the new guy at the Martial Arts alliance, I wonder will he meet NAD sooner then expected (or maybe he will just miss him, I doubt NAD is done being a bad guy/killer).
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)