Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Llord of the Sword... SilverCaliber's Avatar
    He may not need to escape; The elders believe he is a prisoner due to not knowing his location. The agent that was talking to the doctor is the same one who helped the Black Forrest by killing NAD's girl in part 1. The agent helped the Black Forrest due to orders from the top but as we saw the government agency that helped them are regretting their actions. I (hope) they try to get Shi-oon to help bring balance back to the Murim. Especially since they are the one that placed it in a state of dysfunction.... I'm just praying the author doesn't pull a lame memory loss on Shi-oon. They may bring Shi-oon into the agency to help with Black Forrest; which will ultimately reunite NAD and Shi-oon along with Lady Sosul and Sunwoo...

I guess this means that he is better than ever (even better than after eating the pill). Was the NAD aiming for this form the very beginning, because he noticed that his body hasn't fully adjusted to his Ki power ? That means he was only planing on strengthening his student, seeing as he left with him his techniques as well. The glass guy should get owned like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I guess this means that he is better than ever (even better than after eating the pill). Was the NAD aiming for this form the very beginning, because he noticed that his body hasn't fully adjusted to his Ki power ? That means he was only planing on strengthening his student, seeing as he left with him his techniques as well. The glass guy should get owned like this.
    I thought after learning the Ki Distribution technique his body was able to stand it, I always thought that the NAD abandoned Shiwoon because he knew as long as he was a part of Murim Shiwoon would end up being used or worse, dead.

I don't think NAD accounted for S.U.C and knew that with Shiwoon out of Murim the Elders of whichever school (and more importantly the Martial Arts Alliance) would leave Shiwoon alone, he did know about So-Sul giving the badge to Shiwoon which would make him effectively the Gaju of the Sun-Woo Clan, but during the fight he probably thought that there was no way the most powerful Clan in Murim would use someone who couldn't use Ki.

I may have to reread this chapter, but it didn't look like Shiwoon could use his Ki, remember when he was running with So-Sul? he was outrunning cars lol, if he could use his Ki I think he's be further in 30minutes then just 5km, which is what? 3-4miles? (although maybe the 'woods' are more like a jungle so I could be mistaken)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Exclamation

Actually I'd have to agree more with Zero on this 1, Airicks.

If you think of it he was supposed to be in an absolute rage, yet only managed to injure Shioon to that limit, and in a very specific way "conveniently" "permanently" primarily to,
    Spoiler!

those important enough that were bound to learn of it for the most part, anyway. Think it was NAD's way of faking the 'extent of his rage' to get him out of Murim/ Martial Arts Alliance/ hell even his own group (S. U. C.(?)),point of caring, also in a way, permanently. Yes. (It could be seen as NAD possibly having about 3-4 objectives, at slightly differing points in time, with at least 1 being 2 merging into 1 with the intent to further help Shioon a great deal further down the line in the future) But also knowing the "keys" he + others had already left with Shioon, and his and seemingly every character's wish to see where he could go on his own path; his main purpose was to divorce Shioon from NAD ( his apprentice/ his friend/ his ally/ his techniques/ his possibly manipulable successor), relation more so than anything else from the Murim/ Martial Arts Alliance/ S.U.C.(?). Now with those certain keys to gaining back his power, if Shioon wanted or chose to, he could, but this way the choice remains his own for the most part.

NAD might have been going for this better body "miracle" mentioned in this chapter, but that remains how much of a beating(s) did NAD expect before Shioon could reach that level. But as for help within Sunwoo, and or any Murim, seeing as he had made respect be recognized of him by MA's on a grander scale, Part of totally separating his actions from, and crazily cutting ties like that with Shioon, would make sense to get rid of how NAD probably sees himself as Shioon's corrupting influence, and instead let Shioon's good nature, and surprisingly good judgement aid him in choosing some1 to bring out the rest of his potential, while keeping his base nature as well.

Kinda similar to what NAD's master tried to do for Baldy, but possibly more in a way where because of the totality of his experiences with them; he could anticipate their response a bit better than his master.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Oh shit, shiwon finally turned badass for real

Chapter 114 http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

oooh shit , i don't think shiwon has been more badass than this in the hole manga

Chapter 115 http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html
    Last edited by merciless; 05-03-2013 at 09:31 AM.

Badass (click on the image in order to go the site with the chapter):

Sadly I feel like he'll maybe surprise the old man once or twice then be taken down quickly right as the Sunwoo Clan arrives.

Spoiler!

Shioon really is something different

Klick on immage to go to chapter.