Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Kinda disappointing chapter. Thought Baldy would turn around to find Shioon doing the exact same attack from his memories a la Kakashi and Zabuza imitation. At the very least didn't just expect him to stand there and take the attack. Just seems like wasting the chapter + the last couple of chapters as well.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

i have a feeling shion isnt down yet, if you know what i mean

Still with all his rage fueled stuff hes been able to quite instinctively dodge or take the hit because his body seemed to know he could handle it; but this time when his body actually remembers something, and should know Shioon cant really take it, it just stands there like a deer being hit by a predictable car.

P. S. ( for those fans out there any1 else notice somewhat in name and effects that the NAD style's final attack seemed to greatly resemble 1 of the deadlier attacks in Veritas called something like 'Void of Lightning Space" ( for the mostly main character's EOTL style, other main characters such as Vera were closer in name to what we had here))

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Still with all his rage fueled stuff hes been able to quite instinctively dodge or take the hit because his body seemed to know he could handle it; but this time when his body actually remembers something, and should know Shioon cant really take it, it just stands there like a deer being hit by a predictable car.

P. S. ( for those fans out there any1 else notice somewhat in name and effects that the NAD style's final attack seemed to greatly resemble 1 of the deadlier attacks in Veritas called something like 'Void of Lightning Space" ( for the mostly main character's EOTL style, other main characters such as Vera were closer in name to what we had here))
    mhm but didnt baldie physically hit him ?

But i seriously think that in the next chapter shion will have dodged that attack perfectly, since he has seen it and stuff , ( i hope at least?)

From the way the baldie described the hit and what use the footwork went into making it, + the comparatively relatively 'clean' circular shape it produced; it seemed more like it was some kind of focused air void attack to me. I assume even with all his training and control, baldie if making physical contact, wouldn't leave that much of a distinguishable shape and might be a bigger size.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    WHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttt huh.....

his mind using the form of his mentor to instinctively stop him?
    Otherwise I'm lost. Personally still didn't see him as dead, but they announced it like 3 times in 1 chapter...

Just gave in; but now.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    WHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttt huh.....

his mind using the form of his mentor to instinctively stop him?
    Otherwise I'm lost. Personally still didn't see him as dead, but they announced it like 3 times in 1 chapter...

Just gave in; but now.
    mhm i dont think so, you can see everyone is shocked . meaning they see elder gramps as well,

But yeah , never saw that coming, was certain the guy was dead

Llord of the Sword... SilverCaliber's Avatar
    He was dead.... I get the feeling that the author is trying to make a statement with prolonged fights but he looses me at some point. As for the statement about Veritas; The void attacks went through air and physical objects. You can say it was like a Chinese kempo attack. This last attack by baldy was more like a Ryu and Ken Haduken of compressed air and ki. I'm curious if the blood lose has something to do with gaining control over the BOT(Black Origin Threshold). When Shi-oon was escaping from the mad doctor he had severe blood lost and used BOT but was conscious during all his fights. That thought leads me into thinking the author may break his ki center again and always have him fighting by BOT. Not really sure; the story is wide open for plot changes...

Looks like his Ki Center is still good.

I know he healed fast even without it, but the extent of his injuries seemed like it would be WAYY too much to heal without Ki easily flowing through him.

This chapter they said now they were in the same situation as they were with So-Sul, but I doubt that, as long as Shiwoon can use a little bit of Ki, he should be able to escape, after all, he was able to run from the whole Alliance before he understood anything but 1 step technique.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)