Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    If they were to made a game of this, I hope that they will add that 3 hit combo as one of his special moves. That was pretty awesome, first a quick punch to the stomach, nullifies his groundwork, then another stronger punch in mid-air up to the ceiling, the guy looses consciousness and then a finisher punch all the way throughout the corridor. Simple, but effective :p.

so it seems his ki center isnt all good after all, well well, i hope elder kwon comes down there to clean out the trash himself.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    aah i missed that part

in other words, there is nothing hindering him in kicking ass right now
    And yet with the possibility of losing his ki pathways forever, would be nice and semi equal if there was no fight at all. Just a straight beatdown given to all challengers. A bit disappointed the bald guy still seems this strong, and that quick to adapt. But I guess this is all to show Shioon's need to get way stronger; way faster but in a still balanced way. Only wish the elder didn't have to be sacrificed for him to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    Would have been better if he could've finished that guy off without Shioon needing to save him. Can't believe it's been like 10 chapters or more since they 1st started fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    so it seems his ki center isnt all good after all, well well, i hope elder kwon comes down there to clean out the trash himself.
    Yeah, me too. Thought once he heard the news we'd see him outrunning traffic and totalling cars again: was looking forward to it.

Funny how that 1 Sun- woo flunky practically said to the elder: "You expect us to go after master Shioon? as he is now? as we are now? are you really thinking that something so crazy is possible"
    Gotta love when the nobody character's show their sharp learning curve of what can reluctantly kill them

Question: The bald guy said it sounded something like he was showing him something stronger than his master's? Or was that some mis-translation error or something?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHapter 104 http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

Wow that was unexpected backstory for baldie there, good chapter even tho most of it was flashback.

Ohhhh, so he and the Nine-arts-dragon(NAD) had the same master, but the Baldy's training was incomplete and most of the things he learned from books. Is he searching for the NAD, so the ha can complete his training, or does he want to check who is the better disciple ?

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Question: The bald guy said it sounded something like he was showing him something stronger than his master's? Or was that some mis-translation error or something?
    Weird to quote myself, guess the recent chapter makes this^ no missed translation. Interesting. Really good writing + translations to give a little foreshadowing clue like that. Love when you have to pay really close attention to catch some things, and get shown why later.

CHapter 105, http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

More Shiwon badassery

Is it me or does NAD look a little too similar to Eunwol ? Maybe he is Eanwol's son ? This would explain why he was ready to sacrifice his life for NAD, but not for his previous disciple.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Is it me or does NAD look a little too similar to Eunwol ? Maybe he is Eanwol's son ? This would explain why he was ready to sacrifice his life for NAD, but not for his previous disciple.
    Spoiler!

Thought the previous flashback showed NAD meeting his master randomly since he lived near the cave he was imprisoned in? Would kinda taint the story a bit too much if they were also related = not so random? Actually think sacrifice of not teaching the 1st student is ironically the greater sacrifice since it ensures, ( unless some1 is stupid like baldy and still learns anyway), that the student is not mercilessly chased their whole lives , like NAD just to learn the secrets of 1 part of that particular style's teachings.

Really needing Elder Kwon more and more. Get the feeling the author sees it as vital that baldy not learn the secrets of their discipline from Shioon, otherwise it might make him almost equal to NAD, and nearly impossible for Shioon to ever beat baldy, even with more intensive training, + a whole lot of time in the future.

Think Shioon might unconsciously hold back though if Jinie or any other females he know got in his way, but bet none of them wants to test that theory.