Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    'Bout damn time! No troll move please to the author.

LOl i feel you bro, but it seems legit this time, the grandpa dying and all

The translation was a little off, but in short, it's Hell or Hell, no turning back now. I guess it's good that the MC has a normal Ki Center for now, so that he can master the Martial Arts as everyone has up until now and then, when it fully recovers and grows, he will be one-shooting skyscrapers... I'm wondering if perhaps the school wont's be blown up by his strike next chapter :p.

It's kinda cool him going all bad ass, but I really wanted Shiwoon to be the one to control the 'Black Heaven and Earth' where he would be able to use the Ki and not go crazy like 9 Arts or his master before him (so it would be like Shiwoon would be the first true master of the Black Heaven and Earth School).

Idk, I'm hoping he gains control of himself, I know it's been a long time since he has been able to fight - but still, I don't want him to go crazy like 9 Arts did.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

It's one of the good manhwa! I hope it can be anime!

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html Chapter 102

Black Origin Threshold Whoopass chapter number 1 , shit just got real, the chapter we all been waiting for from new waves

Looks like his true potential is starting to break through.
    I rlly hope he won't forget the new heights he's reached after the battle or after he calmed down.

He better kill somebody for real this time, looks like baldie picked the short straw.

Also was his ki center revived? , i mean did they jump forward in time after that doctor guy said he couldnt use martial arts during recovery or it would get shattered forever.

In previous, or so, chapter it was revealed that his center didn't recover normally. They thought that his gigantic Ki center would be slowly patching itself, which would leave it vulnerable. Yet it turned out, that it first recovered and became like that of any other Murim person. His Ki Center became normal and from there it started to forcefully grow again. The old man questioned if he even needs such a monstrous Ki Center, wondering if it wouldn't be better to stop the treatment and leave it as it is. Thus, making him grow through skill and not through artificial means.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    In previous, or so, chapter it was revealed that his center didn't recover normally. They thought that his gigantic Ki center would be slowly patching itself, which would leave it vulnerable. Yet it turned out, that it first recovered and became like that of any other Murim person. His Ki Center became normal and from there it started to forcefully grow again. The old man questioned if he even needs such a monstrous Ki Center, wondering if it wouldn't be better to stop the treatment and leave it as it is. Thus, making him grow through skill and not through artificial means.
    aah i missed that part

in other words, there is nothing hindering him in kicking ass right now

twitter.com/jedijuck