Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Yeah, I understood that his Ki center wasn't fixed yet - they said over time it would fully heal..

So I'm wondering during the process of it healing will he be able to use some of his own Ki, like say he's 20% healed could he use 20% of his Ki without passing out.

If it does work like that he is in a lot better position because the meditation/out of body training seems hax

Edit:

Also, is Shiwoon and that girl from his school just good friends? or are they like boyfriend/girlfriend..

I know he says once she is his girlfriend but that may been a mistranslation (because i can only remember it being said ONCE), like they've never kissed or even held hands.. not to mention he goes weeks without saying anything to her.
    that is a very good question tbh, it would be nice if he could use like 20% of his ki if his ki center is 20% fixed but i dont think so, and yeah, that meditation training is really hax, it just seems too easy, but it is apparently rather difficult to learn as sera noona havent learned it yet, which makes me think that shiwoon and so-sul are a lot alike in the whole legend about her condition as i think shiwoon has the same or something similar as he does seem to learn things at a very fast rate, just take the meditation training, took him 2 days while some havent learned it after several years of training.

it has been mentioned in the manhwa that she is his girlfriend, but they could just mean that she is a friend who happens to be a girl, and i think this is the case, due to the way she talked about that smiling blade guy to shiwoon, i dont think any girlfriend would talk about another guy like that to their boyfriend.

My explanation for every surprising ability he gets easily is always that he somehow gets it thanks to his survival to the power of the stones right at the begining of the story in the first season.

Banned
    Shioon is so adorkable. Reminds me of myself when I was his age. Before the world crushed my spirit and turned me into a lowlife badass. *smokes cigarette* I'm really pulling for this kid. No matter how many cliche speeches he gives about friendship and potato chips I want him to win. And I don't care if it's an asspull or some ole bullshit I like this kid. The author has done a very good job in making Shioon a protagonist I just want to hug to death rather than choke the life out of.

Edit: Before I'm banned for being as BADASS as I wanna be I have to say the writer is very good at showing Shioon's genuinely caring side towards Jinie and Sera without actually making a definitive ship. So far my favorite downtimes in this work consist of Shioon visiting the two girls in the hospital. I just want to eat them up. Tee hee. I mean yeah it's aight.
    Last edited by Zero Phoenix; 08-25-2012 at 02:46 AM.

http://www.mangapanda.com/the-breaker-new-waves/83

Good chapter, I'm pretty sure there's no way Shiwoon and Jinnie will get together (though I found it doubtful to start with - and I doubt he will 'get' with anyone till the end) - given how many girls like Shiwoon the fact Jinnie has a 'out' without Shiwoon having to let her down lets me be pretty certain there is like no chance of that happening.

I hate how that dude (I forgot is name, the guy who stabbed Shiwoon in the hand) acts to Shiwoon, like not just shitty, but like Shiwoon isn't even worth talking to - when he gets his Ki back Shiwoon needs to beat the crap out of that guy lol
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix View Post
    Shioon is so adorkable. Reminds me of myself when I was his age. Before the world crushed my spirit and turned me into a lowlife badass. *smokes cigarette* I'm really pulling for this kid. No matter how many cliche speeches he gives about friendship and potato chips I want him to win. And I don't care if it's an asspull or some ole bullshit I like this kid. The author has done a very good job in making Shioon a protagonist I just want to hug to death rather than choke the life out of.

Edit: Before I'm banned for being as BADASS as I wanna be I have to say the writer is very good at showing Shioon's genuinely caring side towards Jinie and Sera without actually making a definitive ship. So far my favorite downtimes in this work consist of Shioon visiting the two girls in the hospital. I just want to eat them up. Tee hee. I mean yeah it's aight.
    Good point.

Any1 know what's happening with this manhwa? Is it the translators, or the manhwagaka who has seemingly changed their schedule so that it's not released at any set period of time anymore?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHAPTER 87

Looks like they managed to create another heavenly pill (the previous one was originally meant for the little leader girl of the Sunwoo clan and not the main character), since now she can use martial arts and ki (the previous chapters). After eating it, she was supposedly to become the strongest, near-god level being... I guess the MC will need to master the Berserk Black Forest/Heaven & Earth technique.

Well anyway, the boss of the SUC seems to be manipulated in the end and the real end boss seems to be the Kaiser, the one that seemingly was spouting that monologue at the end of the previous season ?

Did Nine Arts teach Shiwoon everything about his Martial Art already?

Also, I know this sounds nooby but did they ever name the School that Nine Arts uses originally? (I don't think its just 'Heaven & Earth')
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

CHAPTER 90

Additionally, I found out that "The Breaker" is going to be published in Poland , so everyone interested can check the publishers site here (along with the news):
    http://yumegari.pl/tytulem-shonen-jest/

'Bout damn time! No troll move please to the author.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?