Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Shaman King: Flowers ~ Hiroyuki Takei

Wow wow I was going around onemanga at this time of night, and I see nder new manga, THIS. I click it and it shows amidamaru and Hana! OMG!!!! http://www.onemanga.com/Shaman_King_-_Flowers/

Sigh... No more Ace... Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D grayman, Full Metal Alchemist, and Katekyo Hitman reborn are in some dark times...

wow nice chapter. I can't wait till this turns anime.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    awesome!!! i always liked shaman king.... want to see them all back!!!!!
    love ioh!!!!!!!!!!!
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

End of this chapter mentioned Shaman king: Flowers again
    http://mangafox.me/manga/shaman_king_0/c004/1.html

So I googled some stuff, seems it'll become an actual series anyone have more info on this?
    Looked at the page again, didnt notice it had the date on it :|
    4-10 so anyone planning on following this?
    I loved shaman king growing up so seeing things from the past is nice.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Ah yes, I heard that the oneshot didn't do to well, that's why it wasn't serialized at that time, but the Shaman King Zero has relighted interest in the old (perhaps new as well) fans, thus it got a green light.

I was rereading SK anyway and was reading the Zero series, and the oneshot. I will at least check it, but if it will be following the style of the oneshot, it might not be too good.

Amidamaru is orange in his spirit form (normally he was blue IIRC), I guess it's because he evolved to a higher level of spirit.

Oh right, Seeing the 3rd Anna's spirit, sword and style, she might be linked to Pache's tribe, she might even be Silva's child, which would mean that both of the them, the main heroin and hero, are descendants of Hao.

I'll read it regardless due to how much I liked the first story and the memories I suppose.

When is this suppose to come out? And am guessing Hana is supposed to be Yoh kid right?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

10th of next month says the picture. I think. Yea Yoh's kid Hana I believe.

My female flowers on my zucchini plant have started to blossom but my male flowers have not.

New info:

Looks like Hao manged to make other descendants in some of his previous lives.