Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    ^ aw thought there was an update. No clue where it's been either.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    ^ aw thought there was an update. No clue where it's been either.
    Here's the real deal.

http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/36

Ow,what a stupid chapter-the only new things we now know is that this doctor is not genius and Shioon is determined at any cost to protect his master's nickname.Any other opinions?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    yeah,Not much happened. I guess the girl (forgot her name) for some reason is going to "gamble" on Shioon. Don't know why though. There is nothing to suggest that Shioon can get better. Unless the pill has some unknown side effects that is actually causing his body to create another ki-center, but I doubt it. I guess at this point, the best bet is the girl figuring something out on Shioon's behalf.

but at least goonmoryong is back..and pretty brutal at that.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    yeah,Not much happened. I guess the girl (forgot her name) for some reason is going to "gamble" on Shioon. Don't know why though. There is nothing to suggest that Shioon can get better. Unless the pill has some unknown side effects that is actually causing his body to create another ki-center, but I doubt it. I guess at this point, the best bet is the girl figuring something out on Shioon's behalf.

but at least goonmoryong is back..and pretty brutal at that.
    The pill's working won't change, but even without using any Ki, he was capable of reaching a level at wich he would defeat low level murims and that was, like in a week ? That's really fast for those who trained all their life and still will lose to him.

In the end, he will probably be strong enough to fight all those master levels without using any Ki pills, he just needs to came up with a techniques that can be used without using ki (like using up stamina, life force, soul ?), or not.

Lol @Zero.If he were to gain some kind of super power(to fly would be ridiculous) I won't ever read that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Lol @Zero.If he were to gain some kind of super power(to fly would be ridiculous) I won't ever read that.
    Well, he already has "some kind of super power" like ability, his healing is like 10 times faster than normal people. What I meant was that his physical capabilities, strong will, hard work (this is what this manga was missing, he basically got a super medicine and already was capable of using high level martial arts techniques (I'm talking about The Breaker, not New Waves)), would allow him to obtain a martial arts skills at master level, without using Ki (so his broken Ki center wouldn't matter), not that he would spit out fire (though, in this manga, ninja might be capable off doing that ;p), or anything like that.

mhm one way or the other he is going to regain his ki center...and everyone will be like woow, cause he is so special :p

http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/37
    Damn one bad ass cover and that new chick is very pretty!(don't remember her name:( )

yeah, i wonder what kind of lessons they will be.
    & what will jinni be doing from now on :s
    still interesting as always, too bad the new chaps are comming so slowly.