Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

The Breaker: New Waves

U started a new thread, coolio...cool chapter, cant wait to see what happens next. i want shioon to get his power back asap!

twitter.com/jedijuck

Would be nice if he did during the fight

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    http://crazytje.be/Manga/4cb0687f-34...9-08e7d0359e0c

i want him kick that swordsman guy arse

i just read the breaker and new waves yesterday i love this series i hope goomoonryong shows up soon and apologizes to shioon for being a bastard!

Doubt he'll get his "powers" back...since his Ki Center is broken...

I think the Black Heaven and Earth technique is a technique that consists of being able to gather Ki from your surroundings (since the technique is basically a breathing technique). Goomoonryong knew Shioon would look at the videos teaching him the black heaven technique, so he attacked the chief through shioon without regard for his disciple. Shioon won't be able to gather up ki from his own body, but with the black heaven technique, i'm sure he'll gather Ki from his surroundings with his breathing technique to "power" his foot techniques and punches...Don't believe he'll be able to beat Yi Jun....

I think this story for the fight is gunna be a repeat of The Breaker, Shioon is fighting a genius who he can not win against, but he'll try. I forgot the name of the genius from The breaker, but he eventually gave up fighting Shioon after determining he won't give up. That is Shioon's most desirable quality, his spirit to continue fighting. The same will happen in this fight, and the genius will acknowledge Shioon's heart, but probably won't fall inlove with him like the other genius did.

Chapter 19 i submitted the scan in mangashare and should be out soon
    http://mangacurse.info/portal/index.php?topic=175.0

This fight needs to happen already lol
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ^ it just did, those kids must be crazy thinking they could take on the real 9 arts dragon, delusional

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MyZTiK View Post
    Doubt he'll get his "powers" back...since his Ki Center is broken...

I think the Black Heaven and Earth technique is a technique that consists of being able to gather Ki from your surroundings (since the technique is basically a breathing technique). Goomoonryong knew Shioon would look at the videos teaching him the black heaven technique, so he attacked the chief through shioon without regard for his disciple. Shioon won't be able to gather up ki from his own body, but with the black heaven technique, i'm sure he'll gather Ki from his surroundings with his breathing technique to "power" his foot techniques and punches...Don't believe he'll be able to beat Yi Jun....

I think this story for the fight is gonna be a repeat of The Breaker, Shioon is fighting a genius who he can not win against, but he'll try. I forgot the name of the genius from The breaker, but he eventually gave up fighting Shioon after determining he won't give up. That is Shioon's most desirable quality, his spirit to continue fighting. The same will happen in this fight, and the genius will acknowledge Shioon's heart, but probably won't fall inlove with him like the other genius did.
    Agree that we are probably looking at a scenario very close to the original in The Breaker.Seems even more confirmed after this chapter

Chapter 19 mangareader http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves
    Looks like they decided to explain the name.

But Think you're forgetting that pill Shioon took. He's probably pretty powerful,(based on the explanation from the doctor, he's still producing extraordinary amounts of ki, and it's getting stronger), he just can't really focus the ki where it needs to go for him to fight serious martial artists. I'm thinking either it's possible Goomoonryong made it so that if some1 unknowingly hit him in the right place or truly put his life in danger and pulled him to the edge physically and mentally(possibly a mental component trigger), then what he did would be reversed, possibly for short amounts of time. Either way I think I think Shioon is producing way too much energy in his body because of the pill to be forced to rely on the energy around him.

Loving the new found respect that angry master is giving him. Although he never gives up now, it's ironic that for like the 1st 25 chapters of The Breaker, that was all he did.

I'm betting he would have been a bona fide threatening Bad-A$$ if that doctor had trained him though, even though the doctor probably just wanted to mostly use him and siphon off the ki.

Get the feeling that "Sera noo-na" will become another female won over by Shioon's personality. Wonder if that little girl will ever show up again?
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 03-04-2011 at 10:28 AM.