Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Finally he wins a fight, obviously he isn't going to die and this is how he will get his waves back.

It sucks though because this may be near the end of the season - and a break will most likely happen.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

i think he'll get his ki center repaired now, i doubt its near the end tho there is still several things that could happen but if the earlier version of the breaker is any indication then it could very well be closing in on the end.

no new chapter until august 17 since its on hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    no new chapter until august 17 since its on hiatus.

uuh seriously... that just completely ruined a good week

mine too.

wee! new chapter is out!

Decent chapter, though if Shiwoon (I think that is his name, I understand that Korean/Japanese writers make names easier to remember for Korean/Japanese people, but god I hate those kind of names lol) is already healed and woken up from his near-death match, I wonder how much time is passed and WHY is Jinlee still in the hospital..

Other then the time issue this chapter was great hopefully he can use enough Ki to at least do the meditation training now (even though it was said only over time would he recover all of his Ki)

well shiwoon have amazing healing powers, so him being healed isnt really a surprise. from what i understood from the chapter, shiwoon's ki center isnt restored yet, but they have started the treatment and over time it will be fully healed

Yeah, I understood that his Ki center wasn't fixed yet - they said over time it would fully heal..

So I'm wondering during the process of it healing will he be able to use some of his own Ki, like say he's 20% healed could he use 20% of his Ki without passing out.

If it does work like that he is in a lot better position because the meditation/out of body training seems hax

Edit:

Also, is Shiwoon and that girl from his school just good friends? or are they like boyfriend/girlfriend..

I know he says once she is his girlfriend but that may been a mistranslation (because i can only remember it being said ONCE), like they've never kissed or even held hands.. not to mention he goes weeks without saying anything to her.
    Last edited by Airicks; 08-20-2012 at 04:27 PM.