Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

I see, Shi-oon might possibly join the small group of shounen heroes that punched a girl in the face (the current unquestioned king is of course, Kamijou Touma).

But really, he is going to blast of the tree and the gotic girl will just fly off by the wind pressure of his punch.

I just cant wait for gomonryong to make an appearance , all the SUC are like ''finally our master'', and he is like ''who the fck are u? /slash everyone with a samurai sword

with his pinky u mean
    That SUC girl rlly needs a beating, she's getting anoying.
    & that elder kwon should just drop dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I see, Shi-oon might possibly join the small group of shounen heroes that punched a girl in the face (the current unquestioned king is of course, Kamijou Touma).

But really, he is going to blast of the tree and the gotic girl will just fly off by the wind pressure of his punch.
    well Zero, you cant deny that the gothic chick deserves a beatdown.

it would be cool tho, if he went black origin threshold and went berserker mode, but that is highly doubtful.
    Last edited by almara; 11-26-2011 at 03:11 AM.

I got into this manga an HxH a few weeks ago and I have to say they are both really good. I don't know why i ignored the breaker and HxH up till now and the new waves is even more intense. I just finished reading this manga recently and I'm glad I did. Anyway thanks for the heads up on the update. Been waiting for Ch. 49 forever lol.
    Shi-oon and Gomonryong ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

I got into this manga an HxH a few weeks ago and I have to say they are both really good. I don't know why i ignored the breaker and HxH up till now and the new waves is even more intense. I just finished reading this manga recently and I'm glad I did. Anyway thanks for the heads up on the update. Been waiting for Ch. 49 forever lol.
    Shi-oon and Gomonryong ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Llord of the Sword... SilverCaliber's Avatar
    This upcoming fight will reveal to me how this series will progress. After the Illusion training I would hope he has skills that will help him take down the S.U.C captains. He has a new set of pills that I would imagine were made by the homeless doctor but he hasn't been shown; So, I'm not really sure how the progress with recovering his Ki-center will come along.

Mhm wierd but new chapter is out, its 49-50 . can download from front page http://www.mangashare.com/dl/The-Bre...es_49-50/67067

and its awesome as usual

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Awsome cliffhanger like always *o*