Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach 309: "Fierce Fighting Conclusion! Release, the Final Getsuga Tenshō!"

One more episode then fillers will start. Seems to be an arc about a new captain again

EDIT: Expect rivers of blood and pure awesomeness from this episode!
    Last edited by Xerenix; 02-17-2011 at 11:48 AM.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Everything about this episode is an epic win, Aizen spazin out then that transformation awesome. Then the FGT awesome, then the sealing awesome again. Call me weird but i kinda sympathize with aizen, he was so close to his goal and he lost to someone who hasn't even been a shinigami for a year

It was truly awesome.

Aizen, truly, that's what a I call a bloody transformation.

Ichigo's transformation was pretty badass, though when it comes to the technique, they forgot to make him do the "pose" when unleashing Mugetsu.

And then, there is the most badass sealing that I have ever seen, I was like, "the best part is over", but no, the sealing was E P I C, the best part.

Great episode. Ichigo's transformation was sick and Aizen's sealing was crazy too. Two more episode then its filler time.

@Xerenix: Are you serious another new captain arc!? Didn't the animators know the last one was lame.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    @Xerenix: Are you serious another new captain arc!? Didn't the animators know the last one was lame.
    Bleach Episode 312: "Inauguration! The Brand New 2nd Division Captain!" :/

I have never seen an anime with fillers more than 50%.

Are you sure ? Then what about Eureka Seven, that is if it was based of from the manga, that cover like first 20 episodes if not less.

Letter Bee, all those animes that went further than their manga counter parts. The first Fullmetal Alechemist anime. There is plenty. If something has a filler, then most likely it has ton of it.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    isn't soi fon the 2nd division captain

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Are you sure ? Then what about Eureka Seven, that is if it was based of from the manga, that cover like first 20 episodes if not less.

Letter Bee, all those animes that went further than their manga counter parts. The first Fullmetal Alechemist anime. There is plenty. If something has a filler, then most likely it has ton of it.
    Sorry it seemed you misunderstood me here.
    I was talkin' about myself because of that I don't know about Eureka Seven & Letter Bee(through I saw only the first 2 episodes of it)
    Oh my bad I forgot that I have seen The first Fullmetal Alechemist anime . So I need to fix my Post up.
    Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    I have seen an anime with fillers more than 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    Are you sure it's "2nd Division Captain" and not another squad. Because as far as I know Soi Fon isn't given up her spot to nobody, one arm and all.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    isn't soi fon the 2nd division captain
    Indeed she is.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,