Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    the reason why people are fed up with inuyasha isn't cuz they have to wait weekly for each chapter to come out but cuz the story is taking forever to end. also the plot is the same throughout the entire story. and there's only one recurring villain.
    I figured that out, and that's what I meant by "I understand". It's pretty obvious how much the mangaka has drawn out the story, but as I said, when read all in sequence, it's not too bad. But then again, I'm a Robert Jordan fan, so my liking of long drawn out stories is probably a bit skewed.

However, over 530 chapters, means that this manga has been going on for over 10 years now, It's quite obvious that most people are looking for an ending, or at least a new villain.

I personally thought the last 2 chapters were pretty fluffy story wise, and probably could have moved along faster.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    I figured that out, and that's what I meant by "I understand". It's pretty obvious how much the mangaka has drawn out the story, but as I said, when read all in sequence, it's not too bad. But then again, I'm a Robert Jordan fan, so my liking of long drawn out stories is probably a bit skewed.

However, over 530 chapters, means that this manga has been going on for over 10 years now, It's quite obvious that most people are looking for an ending, or at least a new villain.

I personally thought the last 2 chapters were pretty fluffy story wise, and probably could have moved along faster.
    my bad. your last post was kinda vague so i didn't realize that we both agreed on the same subject. i think the reason why rumiko's still stretching inuyasha is cuz it's about to end and she's trying to milk the series as much as she can til it ends. i agree that the last two chapters were rather slow and could have been much quicker.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    I still can't believe that the manga is still going. While I thought the anime should have been longer, but without repetitive episodes, the manga is WAY too long, and should have stopped a long time ago.
    i agree basically the mangaka is just getting random enemies and making inu yasha fight them and so on.... it's way too long i'm surprised it still hasnt finished

Quote Originally Posted by mangamaniac View Post
    i agree basically the mangaka is just getting random enemies and making inu yasha fight them and so on.... it's way too long i'm surprised it still hasnt finished
    well inuyasha isn't really fighting random villains cuz naraku (the main villain) is a recurring character in the manga. true inuyasha does fight other villains but these fights are all parts of naraku's master plan.

The story has definately gone nowhere half way into it. Wasn't too bad when it started just but needs new plot twists, death of a main character and new villians.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSSJ5 View Post
    The story has definately gone nowhere half way into it. Wasn't too bad when it started just but needs new plot twists, death of a main character and new villians.
    exactly.

Takahashi is never going to end Inuyasha because she knows her career is over as soon as Inuyasha is finished. Not only is Inuyasha far overshadowed by her earlier, better work (Ranma 1/2, Maison Ikkoku, Urusei Yatsura), but people will be so fed up with Inuyasha that they'll never want to read anything of hers again.

Takahashi just wants to keep going as long as she possibly can. She doesn't need to, she already has a ton of fucking money, but I guess she just doesn't want to quit.

GOD!!! Their really dragging Inuyasha out, its almost painful to read now. Why not just put 1 letter on each page already.....

I seriously just wanna see an awesome fight between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru already and then I want to see the two brothers fight Naraku together and finally beat him, its getting rediculous how long their trying to draw out this series, its not making the manga any better if anything its making it worse and losing more fans than it had -_-

Love Inu and everyone but I can only take so much man...
    A pie in the sky?

Sorry for the Double Post but I didn't think that this post was going to bump up the thread and my new post is kinda completely different from the previous one.

New chapter was pretty good I have to admit, Sesshomaru is becoming more and more caring as the chapter goes on lol. Im getting kinda tired of watching Inuyasha lose himself to his youkai self though, that trick is played out and tired already... and Magatsuhi has to die already, hes getting irritating and Naraku needs to go too, he just waaaaay to regenerative and it seems like hes never gonna die, I liked his "offspring" better than him
    A pie in the sky?

Death of a character? I still have my money on Miroku dying before the end of the series. Other than that, the story has gotten slow, Naruto Shippuuden: Sasori vs Sakura slow.
    (even though I think that fight wasn't quite as slow) Well it is coming to a close, so might as well savor as much as we can, because unless they return the anime back to broadcast, then these are the last days. (though there are some people who have seen enough)