Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Talking Inuyasha

Inuyasha The latest chapter is coming out. Check in NIHONs: Inuyasha 524 - - AWAKENING

i'm sorry to say this well not really but inuyasha sux. no offense but rumiko really needs to put an end to the series really soon. cuz all the recent chapters in my opinion are nothing but fillers. the only reason i'm reading it is just to see how it ends. i don't even care much about the storyline anymore.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Yeah, it has gone on for far to long.

I just stopped reading it like, 100 chapters ago.

It started out realy well, with awesome characters, and a good story.

But Its just stupid how much its been dragged out.

for a series to go on that long it should have new villains, new main characters, and/or time skips.

Im not touching it again until Naraku (sp) is dead.

Join the Millenium Earl, at the D.Gray-Man Fan Club

when naraku dies the series is most likely gonna end cuz for a villain to live so long in the series he has to be the main antagonist. i'm just amazed at the fact that rumiko would drag out the series so much. it's really killing inuyasha's reputation.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i only watched a few episodes and it looked ok but then I saw how it continued and got disappointed... how the hell is the same enemy alive all this time.

Veteran Member
    i love inuyasha anime and watched all the episodes made....twice

i remembered recently that i like inuyasha and wanted to read the manga......but seeing as it is STILL being made with the same villian i dont know

either way, anyone mind lettin me know where the anime leaves you in the manga? i dont feel like sorting through 200 chapters to find it :O

thanks

The series would have to end when Naraku dies, because Miroku's sucking attack (Wind Tunnel, whatever you want to call it) will go away when Naraku dies, and I doubt Takahashi would continue the series when a main character loses his usefulness. Though I'm sure she could find a way to pull it off . . .

Anyways, according to Wikipedia: "The anime ended at the equivalent of the 36th manga volume, chapter 356."
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

I still can't believe that the manga is still going. While I thought the anime should have been longer, but without repetitive episodes, the manga is WAY too long, and should have stopped a long time ago.

Smile InuYasha

I had a few questions about the manga series if anybody can help. Do they still draw the mangas, if so do they come out on the weekly jump?? and if yes does anybody know where the mangas can be dled??