View Poll Results: Rate THe Chapter!

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

    7 63.64%
  • Good

    3 27.27%
  • Average

    1 9.09%
  • Okay but can be better

    0 0%
  • Terrible

    0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
  1. #21
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    not even i am that crazy
    and if the Human Subordination magic is not really his how did loke know about it since he did not know he had that guy in him? or did he just know it by seeing it?
    also i can not wait to see gray throw it down hard core. this arc is just epic,.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #22
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Great chapter.

    I know this chapter was focusing on Loki and Capricon (nice twist by the way that Zoldeo had actually taken control of Capricon body) but am gonna ask this question until it happens. But where the f@$k is Gildartz and what the hell is he doing!?

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  3. #23
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    yeah i know i mean with as much going on as there is he should know about it.
    and my new hope is a gray vs azuma fight. i mean gray should be able to give him a run for his money at full power
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #24
    Real Nigga Sir Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    1,217
    I think it was arisart who said Lucy's mom died giving childbirth? She actually died when Lucy was ten, on the same day all the dragons disappeared. I think arisart also said something about Aquarius and her treatment towards Lucy. I think Capricorn, Aquarius and Cancer all made that agreement saying that when Lucy was of age she would inherit the three gold keys her mother had, which is why she started off with those two spirits. As Capricorn said, Zoldeo didn't keep the agreement which is why she didn't have him as a stellar spirit. That's just how I interpreted the chapter.

    I also think that there are rarer keys than the gold ones (like Godslayers in relation to Dragonslayers), and we'll eventually meet someone who may actually have the power to control the king of stellar spirits himself. I think this will all occur after Lucy has obtained all 12 keys and she gains the magic capacity to summon all 12 at once. That would be a pretty epic battle imo.

    Overall it was a pretty good chapter, and hopefully Grey will be fighting soon. His Static Ice-Make should level up this arc, but I hope that by the end of FT he will have developed both Static and Dynamic Ice-Make forms, since that's the only way he can surpass Ur.

  5. #25
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    not even i am that crazy
    and if the Human Subordination magic is not really his how did loke know about it since he did not know he had that guy in him? or did he just know it by seeing it?
    also i can not wait to see gray throw it down hard core. this arc is just epic,.
    Well the way I see it Loki is old so he may have known that sort of magic existed. Even if he didn't he knows his allies very well so it makes sense that he would realise they weren't fighting at anywhere near their normal level.

    Edit: BTW Cross while I think you're forgetting this page
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

  6. #26
    future shaman king DaShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    inside the great spirit
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    I think it was arisart who said Lucy's mom died giving childbirth? She actually died when Lucy was ten, on the same day all the dragons disappeared. I think arisart also said something about Aquarius and her treatment towards Lucy. I think Capricorn, Aquarius and Cancer all made that agreement saying that when Lucy was of age she would inherit the three gold keys her mother had, which is why she started off with those two spirits. As Capricorn said, Zoldeo didn't keep the agreement which is why she didn't have him as a stellar spirit. That's just how I interpreted the chapter.

    I also think that there are rarer keys than the gold ones (like Godslayers in relation to Dragonslayers), and we'll eventually meet someone who may actually have the power to control the king of stellar spirits himself. I think this will all occur after Lucy has obtained all 12 keys and she gains the magic capacity to summon all 12 at once. That would be a pretty epic battle imo.
    .
    i to think its more then the gold keys or els its realy few keys out there.
    lucy probebly start looking for thouse keys when she got all glod keys.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Dragonflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    569
    The whole spirit-possession thing i didn´t like either. It came out of nowhere.

    I also think lucy will start getting a different set of spirits after she gets all 12 zodiac spirits. I just hope it will add value. Something with either epic spells(like she did with that starspell) or the spiritking's house or whatever.

    Something that would NOT add to her value is if she'd now gather the Chinese astrology signs for example. If that happens, it would be pretty lame.

    Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman


  8. #28
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    The whole spirit-possession thing i didn´t like either. It came out of nowhere.

    I also think lucy will start getting a different set of spirits after she gets all 12 zodiac spirits. I just hope it will add value. Something with either epic spells(like she did with that starspell) or the spiritking's house or whatever.

    Something that would NOT add to her value is if she'd now gather the Chinese astrology signs for example. If that happens, it would be pretty lame.
    well thats why i liked it but i see you point and the chinese astrology thing. would not be lame but i could see her fighting some one like that once she gets her 12 you know. but there are other possibilities two.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #29
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    I think it was arisart who said Lucy's mom died giving childbirth? She actually died when Lucy was ten, on the same day all the dragons disappeared. I think arisart also said something about Aquarius and her treatment towards Lucy. I think Capricorn, Aquarius and Cancer all made that agreement saying that when Lucy was of age she would inherit the three gold keys her mother had, which is why she started off with those two spirits. As Capricorn said, Zoldeo didn't keep the agreement which is why she didn't have him as a stellar spirit. That's just how I interpreted the chapter.

    I also think that there are rarer keys than the gold ones (like Godslayers in relation to Dragonslayers), and we'll eventually meet someone who may actually have the power to control the king of stellar spirits himself. I think this will all occur after Lucy has obtained all 12 keys and she gains the magic capacity to summon all 12 at once. That would be a pretty epic battle imo.

    Overall it was a pretty good chapter, and hopefully Grey will be fighting soon. His Static Ice-Make should level up this arc, but I hope that by the end of FT he will have developed both Static and Dynamic Ice-Make forms, since that's the only way he can surpass Ur.
    Oh ok, I stand corrected. But I don't think Lucy was even born yet when those three made that vow since it was 20 years ago when Capricorn made his. That's why his key had to be given to a temporary master.

    sig made by me

  10. #30
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    as much as i really want to see gray vs azuma right now i really want to know whats going on with erza and juvia vs melody. if we get to see that full fight and get to see gray vs azuma those would be in my opinion two of the best fights we have seen so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •