• Average

1 9.09%
  • Okay but can be better

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Loki/ Leo would make an Awesome Green Lanturn lol. Im pretty sure noone saw that coming one of the 7kin actually being a good guy.

gray doesn't have a partner happy is knocked out.

yeah prro gray and yes luccy already has cancer and his key
    Spoiler!

and i thought that was a crazy and unforeseen twist i liked it my self because Loke was just boss in this chapter and i am glad luccy have Capricorn now. now i want to see gray at fully power in a solo battle if he beats a kin hell who needs the S class exam after that LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I knew it, I was right on Cancer.

So, Lucy has:

Aquarius
    Taurus
    Cancer
    Virgo
    Sagittarius
    Leo
    Gemini
    Aries
    Scorpio
    Capricorn

2 more keys left! (Yes, I am ignoring the new zodiac sign)

Libra should be epic. I don't know about Pisces tho.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    You think something happens if you have all Zodiac spirits? Like gain some ultra strong king of the Zodiacs spirit.

^It has to be something special. Anyway, kinda short and that summoning dude is kinda weak. I don't know why Hades chose him. He seems so much weaker than the rest. Now that we know Capricorn had a dude helping him in the fight, who do you guys think is stronger? Capricorn or Leo?

sig made by me

I don't think you can fairly judge the two with the little amount of exposure Caprico has had thus far. Added to the fact that Human Subordination was Zoldeo's power and not his own.

The whole human possession of a stellar spirit came out of nowhere. Zoldeo was a weird one that's for sure. Capricorn may be able to tell Lucy more about her mother and the history she had as a stellar spirit mage. Kinda silly that Aquarius tortures poor Lucy even though Layla was her previous master. She's not as caring as Caprico that's for sure.

Was nice to see Loki show us some merit as the king of the stellar spirit jungle. I wouldn't call it a win so much as an exorcism. Still, a kin was reformed and it can be attributed as one of few victories the guild has had this arc.

I think we're close to finally getting some Cana backstory, and with only one (possibly two depending on Gray) fights left this arc is nearing the finish line. Its crazy to see how it initially started out as an S-Class Tournament, and soon became about fighting off a Dark Guild and learning more about Zeref. Mashima has his fair share of unpredictable writing.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^It has to be something special. Anyway, kinda short and that summoning dude is kinda weak. I don't know why Hades chose him. He seems so much weaker than the rest. Now that we know Capricorn had a dude helping him in the fight, who do you guys think is stronger? Capricorn or Leo?
    Well Capricorn weakens mages' magic. So he could be insanely usefull in a tag team.
    But If you want attack-power then my bet is on leo.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Actually Caprico doesn't weaken mages. That is the ability of the Mage who fused with him Zoldeo. So we still don't know what he is capable of.

I hope when she finially gets all 12 Zodiacs they just all get a massive power boost
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Hopefully because some of them seem useless/underpowered now, cancer for one.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    I don't think you can fairly judge the two with the little amount of exposure Caprico has had thus far. Added to the fact that Human Subordination was Zoldeo's power and not his own.

The whole human possession of a stellar spirit came out of nowhere. Zoldeo was a weird one that's for sure. Capricorn may be able to tell Lucy more about her mother and the history she had as a stellar spirit mage. Kinda silly that Aquarius tortures poor Lucy even though Layla was her previous master. She's not as caring as Caprico that's for sure.

Was nice to see Loki show us some merit as the king of the stellar spirit jungle. I wouldn't call it a win so much as an exorcism. Still, a kin was reformed and it can be attributed as one of few victories the guild has had this arc.

I think we're close to finally getting some Cana backstory, and with only one (possibly two depending on Gray) fights left this arc is nearing the finish line. Its crazy to see how it initially started out as an S-Class Tournament, and soon became about fighting off a Dark Guild and learning more about Zeref. Mashima has his fair share of unpredictable writing.
    That's what I was thinking. At first Caprico seems to be way stronger than Leo but now that we know it's not his own. But yeah too early to tell.

Didn't Lucy's mom died after she gave birth to her? Maybe Aquarius got mixed feeling bout Lucy being her master. She might felt like Lucy is the reason why her old master died but at the same time she really can't blame Lucy.

Crazy cross theory: I hope Cana would join GH. That would be awesome, storywise.

sig made by me