• Average

1 9.09%
  • Okay but can be better

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    A new key set would be believable.. Just a bit strange that we havent heard of them yet.. So theyd either have to be evil ones.. Or just something kept secret.
    I wonder if all 12 zodiac keys are collected that youd be able to get the Spirit King's key. Itd definitely seem like thered be something extra special about it.

I really liked the chapter. Was good and interesting. It keeps it moving fast, too.

^ Good points.

Should have known he wasn't actually evil. No way a goat in shades could be evil, Now a bat with a Mohawk is evil squared.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    not even i am that crazy
    and if the Human Subordination magic is not really his how did loke know about it since he did not know he had that guy in him? or did he just know it by seeing it?
    also i can not wait to see gray throw it down hard core. this arc is just epic,.
    yeah i know i mean with as much going on as there is he should know about it.
    and my new hope is a gray vs azuma fight. i mean gray should be able to give him a run for his money at full power
    as much as i really want to see gray vs azuma right now i really want to know whats going on with erza and juvia vs melody. if we get to see that full fight and get to see gray vs azuma those would be in my opinion two of the best fights we have seen so far.
    Really think you're giving Gray too much credit. This is an example of where like I stated before, judging from what we've seen of Azuma, Gray would be easily outclassed in terms of speed alone, thereby enough to lose from that in and of itself. The only way I see Gray being a challenge is if he his magic has some type of way of naturally effecting, slowing, messing up Azuma's, magic like they're magic is natural enemies of each other or something. Or he got seriously better when we weren't told.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Okay...this ch. really wasted some potential

-The idea of an evil or misguided Stellar Spirit? Gone.
    -The chance to learn something more about Lucy's mother? Gone.
    -A possessed Loki attacking Lucy? Gone.
    -The chance for Lucy to confront one of her mother's former Stellar Spirits? Gone.
    -Even the possession angle was neatly tied up almost effortlessly - so mighty is Grimoire Heart, huh?

It just could've been interesting. It's not "hard to understand," it was just clumsily handled.

"He was possessed! By a random guy named Zoldeo! So now Leo is possessed! Oh, now they aren't. Lucy gets a Stellar Spirit." :|

my question of this ch. is ....anyone could explain to me how Regulus, a star in the constellation LEO giving power to the constellation CAPRICORN makes sense at all?.

and they going to continue the s-class exam....??? so grimoire hearts and zeref isn`t that much threat huh?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Okay...this ch. really wasted some potential

-The idea of an evil or misguided Stellar Spirit? Gone.
    -The chance to learn something more about Lucy's mother? Gone.
    -A possessed Loki attacking Lucy? Gone.
    -The chance for Lucy to confront one of her mother's former Stellar Spirits? Gone.
    -Even the possession angle was neatly tied up almost effortlessly - so mighty is Grimoire Heart, huh?

It just could've been interesting. It's not "hard to understand," it was just clumsily handled.

"He was possessed! By a random guy named Zoldeo! So now Leo is possessed! Oh, now they aren't. Lucy gets a Stellar Spirit." :|

my question of this ch. is ....anyone could explain to me how Regulus, a star in the constellation LEO giving power to the constellation CAPRICORN makes sense at all?.

and they going to continue the s-class exam....??? so grimoire hearts and zeref isn`t that much threat huh?
    Chill out bro, its not like this was the last chapter and everything had to be revealed. FT isnt ending anytime soon, theres plenty of time for all that to happen. OP is over 500 chapters and we dont know shit about Luffys mom. No one seems to be freaking out/complaining about that.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    That's what I was thinking. At first Caprico seems to be way stronger than Leo but now that we know it's not his own. But yeah too early to tell.

Didn't Lucy's mom died after she gave birth to her? Maybe Aquarius got mixed feeling bout Lucy being her master. She might felt like Lucy is the reason why her old master died but at the same time she really can't blame Lucy.

Crazy cross theory: I hope Cana would join GH. That would be awesome, storywise.
    Why? Can't see what your getting at, probably since I hardly know anything about Cana. Or would that twist just be entertaining you saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Chill out bro, its not like this was the last chapter and everything had to be revealed. FT isnt ending anytime soon, theres plenty of time for all that to happen. OP is over 500 chapters and we dont know shit about Luffys mom. No one seems to be freaking out/complaining about that.
    Where the fuck is she?!!! Reason why I recently dropped One Piece, 616 chapters, no mom.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Number of poeple complaining about Luffys mum: 1

Cana isnt strong enough for GH. She would be a decoy at most.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    the flashback,the setting and all that mashima build the week b4 he himself destroyed in a flash,i`m not needing any full frontal explanation about her mom,but maybe some more hints about it....i don`t give a shit about luffy mom coz even in the beginning and until now oda haven`t give any glimpse or hint whatsoever about it...with garp and dragon revealing ,it pretty much burn down any excitement in Luffy left family member who haven`t been showed-up.

Crazy cross theory: I hope Cana would join GH. That would be awesome, storywise.
    it would be a mind blow if that`s really happened....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Really think you're giving Gray too much credit. This is an example of where like I stated before, judging from what we've seen of Azuma, Gray would be easily outclassed in terms of speed alone, thereby enough to lose from that in and of itself. The only way I see Gray being a challenge is if he his magic has some type of way of naturally effecting, slowing, messing up Azuma's, magic like they're magic is natural enemies of each other or something. Or he got seriously better when we weren't told.
    i really do not see where you got that gray would be pawned i mean i never said he was going to win but i really think that gray will and can put up a good fight. i mean i just think gray could hold his own and again i did not say he could win but i still really think he could give azuma a good fight.

and i do not know why people are down on this chapter i loved the spontaneity.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh ok, I stand corrected. But I don't think Lucy was even born yet when those three made that vow since it was 20 years ago when Capricorn made his. That's why his key had to be given to a temporary master.
    Did I really make it sound like I thought that the vow was made when Lucy was alive? I didn't think I did but it's obvious that the vow was made wayyyyyyyy before Lucy was born.

hey so since that deal was made 20 years go it was about 2-3 years B4 she was born.
    but i think that she will keep getting keys even after she gets all the gold keys i mean there are a lot more constellations to base keys on so its a possibility and maybe luccy gets some other keys B4 she gets her next gold key?
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]