Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Initiate

my theory toward Tobi.

i know a lot of people will disagree to my theory, but i have few theories about

tobi.

1. Tobi is Uchiha Obito.
    - pretty funny if this is real, but i personally do think Tobi = Uchiha Obito.
    reasons : his personality* - when he fought the turtle with 3 tails.(Isonade)
    when he picked up Sasori's ring. ( it seemed he had no feeling on his right arm )
    when Tobi was slained by Sasuke, he was able to stand b/c he has no
    feelings on right part of his body
    Zetsu's comment about Tobi - he said that Tobi is a nice boy.
    Tobi only sees with his right eye. ( His left eye was given to Kakashi.)

2. Uchiha Madara and Obito is sharing the body.
    - pretty accurate theory of my own in my opinion.
    reasons : different personality.
    -the previous Tobi(b4 the EXPLOSION) and the new Tobi's personalities are
    TOTALLY different.
    after the explosion, he have appeared to Pain and Konan. Revealing himself
    as Uchiha Madara.(<-- my opinion : at explosion he flew with his space time jutsu )
    I think that Uchiha Madara took over Obito when the explosion has happened.
    and taking over until now. Saying that "i'm looking forward to your growth.. Uchiha
    Sasuke."
    also revealed him as the level above the PAIN by commanding him to get nine-tails
    jinchuriiki, Uzumaki Naruto.

3. Uchiha Obito is NOT dead.
    - Kishi only drew the part that only rocks were dropping. and even with HIS name
    was on the rock, there is possibility that his body wasn't found. Plus, that'll give
    a opinion that 'Uchiha Obito might not be dead'.

and that's it for now.. and i'll be looking toward your opinions/comments xD
    i might come up with some other theories ;;

Rock'n'roll Fugitive Nin wildzero's Avatar
    Theory number 2 seems the most..."likely." Maybe we've got a Liquid Ocelot/Uchiha Obidara...kinda thing going on. "Tactical Orange Jumpsuit: Kyuubi Gear Solid", if you will.

Though yeah, of those, I think Kishimoto would probably (I can't tell, 'cause I'm not him, now am I?) go for that one. Or, Obito survived on his own, and kinda just went crazy from shellshock (or the less threatening sounding PTSD, as they call it now). I didn't think about that whole, lack of feeling on his right side, either. Thanks for bringing that to the table - it's a nice touch.

Who are the Patriots? The LAkatsuLILULELO.

when did they show tobi fight the 3-tails
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    when did they show tobi fight the 3-tails
    Several chapters back, I believe just after the Zombie Twins took out Yugito the Nibi (sorry for the lack of hard information). It wasn't much of a fight - at least, not the part that Kishi drew. It showed Tobi running away comically while the Sanbi thrashed around stupidly; the next time Tobi and Deidara were shown, the Sanbi was down with no clear explanation of how it happened. Both Deidara and Tobi took credit for getting the KO, and it's not clear whether Tobi was being boastful or Deidara was being uncharitable. I think the point was, from what *was* seen of the fight, before and after, the original poster's claim is that it's consistent with the characterisation of Obito in Kakashi-gaiden.
    Last edited by BillDoors; 10-05-2007 at 05:51 AM. Reason: typo - wrote "nibi" instead of "sanbi"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Pein/Pain have the legandary eyes of the sage of the six paths, there is no way Tobi is stronger than him. He mayby can control kyuubi, but KyuubÃ* can't defeat the tools of heaven.

and exactly where was madara hiding when he took over tobi?
    come on if you're going to come up with a theory think it all the way through.
    tobi behaviour before and after the explosion can be explained as subterfuge on his part to observe the goings on of all the concerned parties
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Guldurkhand View Post
    Pein/Pain have the legandary eyes of the sage of the six paths, there is no way Tobi is stronger than him. He mayby can control kyuubi, but KyuubÃ* can't defeat the tools of heaven.
    2 things!!!

1. Now i have a question for u..! If some one tells u to go and do something and on top of that tells u that they would not accept u failing what they had asked u to do doesn't that mean that there are consequences if u fail that will threaten u in some way?

2. Why would a man who has taken over an entire village by killing the kage and his army all by himself (Pain) and is seen as a God to his people take orders from an outsider who is weaker than him tell him how to go about doing things.. And please don't tell me its like Gato and Zambuza because Zambuza was in it for the money plus he had no skill to take over a hidden village.

I would like 2 hear your answers...

I think you quote the wrong thing

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    and exactly where was madara hiding when he took over tobi?
    come on if you're going to come up with a theory think it all the way through.
    tobi behaviour before and after the explosion can be explained as subterfuge on his part to observe the goings on of all the concerned parties
    i don't think Uchiha Madara is that stupid to show up and take over Tobi at any
    time.(If he did, rest of Akatsuki might have noticed it) and as i said, they're sharing BODIES. which means Madara could observe how Tobi acts, while giving control to Obito/Tobi.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Guldurkhand View Post
    it's called tools of heaven, but that doesn't mean Kyuubi can't defeat it.
    After all, Kyuubi IS also GOD, kyuubi is GOD of fire if you didn't know.
    Last edited by w12d; 10-06-2007 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

1. Tobi is Uchiha Obito.
    - pretty funny if this is real, but i personally do think Tobi = Uchiha Obito.
    reasons : his personality* - when he fought the turtle with 3 tails.(Isonade)
    when he picked up Sasori's ring. ( it seemed he had no feeling on his right arm )
    when Tobi was slained by Sasuke, he was able to stand b/c he has no
    feelings on right part of his body
    Zetsu's comment about Tobi - he said that Tobi is a nice boy.
    Tobi only sees with his right eye. ( His left eye was given to Kakashi.)
    Tobi's nice personality is gone now. He was pretending to be a lower-ranked Akatsuki member. And yea, he gave his eye to Kakashi, but his other eye was also crushed by a boulder. -_-

3. Uchiha Obito is NOT dead.
    - Kishi only drew the part that only rocks were dropping. and even with HIS name
    was on the rock, there is possibility that his body wasn't found. Plus, that'll give
    a opinion that 'Uchiha Obito might not be dead'.
    I'm pretty sure he's dead.