View Poll Results: What do you think of kishimoto?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • He is god.

30 24.59%
  • He is one of my favorites

47 38.52%
  • He is alright

35 28.69%
  • He isnt that great.

3 2.46%
  • He sucks.

7 5.74%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    people that call Kishi a god certainly havent read Berserk, death Note, DBZ, GTO, HXH, One piece and soooo many other manga that are in a league of their own. I loooove Naruto but their are many other writers that deserve the "GOD" label. Kishi is just a normal human but the closest to GOD ;p

Plus he became a mortal since he messed up the shinppuden anime ;p

I like his bro better lol

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    people that call Kishi a god certainly havent read Berserk, death Note, DBZ, GTO, HXH, One piece and soooo many other manga that are in a league of their own. I loooove Naruto but their are many other writers that deserve the "GOD" label. Kishi is just a normal human but the closest to GOD ;p
    Okay, I agree with you on Berserk. Death Note was great for its genre, but so is Naruto, so I think we can compare them in the same league. DBZ is pretty much the predecessor of many of these offspring mainstream shonen mangas these days, so I think it is also in the same league. I haven't read GTO. HxH is good, but I still like Naruto better. People say they have copied, but its not that hard to come up with "OMG RED EYEZ HE DEF COPIED! NOBODY ELSE BUT TOGASHI COULD THINK OF THAT!". My point is, I still like Naruto better than HxH (but its still great, regardless). As for OnePiece, I think many of the elements in Naruto are much more interesting, such as Ninjas and Jutsus. But Oda is smarter than Kishimoto and can tell a better story. So thats a hard one. I dont think all of those (with the exception of Berserk) are very far from Naruto, in fact some probably aren't as good. And Im not a narutard pulling this out of my ass, I've been watching/reading anime/manga legitimately for 6 - 7 years, having seen over 35 - 40 series.

Kishi definitely isn't god, and anyone who says so deserves a punch in the face. But I think he's a lot better than "alright".

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post

Plus he became a mortal since he messed up the shinppuden anime ;p
    What control does he or any Mangka have over the anime adaptions of their manga - really?
    Plus Ive read One Piece of course Ill have to give one of the others a try - but which one should I read first? - Im not gonna read DBZ though after seeing the anime so many times.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Meh, he's okay, wouldn't put him in my top 5 though.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

he sux. there are definitely better mangakas out there i.e. kentaro miura author of masterpiece berserk and Eiichiro Oda author of one piece. i'm sure naruto will be his only good manga.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Has Oda made anything else brilliant other than OnePiece?

Veteran Member
    kishimoto didnt mess up the anime since he has nothing to do with it really.....so its not his fault

plus ive read deathnote, one piece, gantz, and a few other mangas (ive got berserk downloaded and ready to be read in one stoned night)

i still think he is god. i would lick his balls if he asked me too.

i think he is blind!-lol
    that is the reason he is keen on with eye abilities!-lol
    ...but i would be a liar if i say that i do not like his work!
    he is just one of my favorite!!!!!!

Heir of the will of D
    At least Oda tells them what to do with fillers Kishimoto is good but Oda is the God Imo.