View Poll Results: What do you think of kishimoto?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • He is god.

30 24.59%
  • He is one of my favorites

47 38.52%
  • He is alright

35 28.69%
  • He isnt that great.

3 2.46%
  • He sucks.

7 5.74%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I voted he was very good, better than alright but definitely not god-like. He seems to leave a few finishing touches off that make it drop short of super legendary status. It's close though. I haven't read alot of the mangas mentioned here, but I want to give deathnote and beserk a chance. I've taken a look at gantz, and all I see is gore, blood, and violence. Sorry not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    I voted he was very good, better than alright but definitely not god-like. He seems to leave a few finishing touches off that make it drop short of super legendary status. It's close though. I haven't read alot of the mangas mentioned here, but I want to give deathnote and beserk a chance. I've taken a look at gantz, and all I see is gore, blood, and violence. Sorry not for me.
    death note was ok. i started reading it and stopped half way into the series. berserk is full of gore, blood, and violence but it's the best manga in the world. i definitely tell you to read it. it's so interesting. once you start reading berserk you won't stop.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    death note was ok. i started reading it and stopped half way into the series. berserk is full of gore, blood, and violence but it's the best manga in the world. i definitely tell you to read it. it's so interesting. once you start reading berserk you won't stop.
    indeed DN was hella great...the best for me so far
    i am planning on reading berserk next

back to topic:kishi is taking the kyyuubi a little easier....total control over kyuubi=loss of eyesight...

naruto lost his ass and couldn't control a single inch of kyuubi...O_o
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    indeed DN was hella great...the best for me so far
    i am planning on reading berserk next

back to topic:kishi is taking the kyyuubi a little easier....total control over kyuubi=loss of eyesight...

naruto lost his ass and couldn't control a single inch of kyuubi...O_o
    but remember kyuubi said that madara had sinister eyes hence it could be controlled. naruto doesn't have sinister chakra to the best of my knowledge so that's why he can't control the kyuubi that well.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    but remember kyuubi said that madara had sinister eyes hence it could be controlled. naruto doesn't have sinister chakra to the best of my knowledge so that's why he can't control the kyuubi that well.
    you're right

i just felt a bit of unfairness towards naruto

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    you're right

i just felt a bit of unfairness towards naruto
    well considering the fact that naruto's the main villain and naruto's probably gonna end up learning to control the kyuubi he'll find a way.

Remember though that even apart from the kyuubi naruto has one of the biggest chakras in the series. He may eventually be able to match the kyuubi chakra for chakra and win. In shippuuden in fact he hasn't even used the tails power that much. I can only think of two incidences.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I voted "he is one of my favs" but after chapter 385 the guys rep has gone up so much!

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    Remember though that even apart from the kyuubi naruto has one of the biggest chakras in the series. He may eventually be able to match the kyuubi chakra for chakra and win. In shippuuden in fact he hasn't even used the tails power that much. I can only think of two incidences.
    matching the kyuubi's chakra....wow,has to be a Super Saiyan for that

Man, don't understand that due. He writes and name the series in honor of the main character, Naruto. But, he let Naruto seems like a Pussy sometimes.

Naruto, is inspiring but give him a few more cool moments and better jutsu's. And why does Naruto have to be that dense or stupid. I mean his father and mother weren't idiots and his father was hailed as a Genius. Then, why a little of that sense wasn't inherited by the son.

The kid is thick headed & slow.

Why, is it a Japanese thing to make their main character dense and stupid. But, strong as hell.