View Poll Results: What do you think of kishimoto?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • He is god.

30 24.59%
  • He is one of my favorites

47 38.52%
  • He is alright

35 28.69%
  • He isnt that great.

3 2.46%
  • He sucks.

7 5.74%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I think he was really good in the beginning and was pretty creative but it seems like when a manga gets drawn out too long past its prime it starts losing its freshness and edge, I kinda feel that happening here. There needs to be a huge upset sometime soon, like Naruto giving up on Sasuke or someone killing Sakura or something, then THAT would be awesome and bring this manga back to life.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    I voted he's one of my favorites, he's way better than alright, one of the best imo. btw mgsplayer, just curious, what other manga have u read, gimme some suggestions.
    i know i am new to manga but still i read
    death note
    bleach
    basilisk
    gantz...and i have a lot in mind,just waiting for the damn exmas to end so i can get back to DL
    i am still looking at three other hellish weeks and i finished one today,my heads feels so heavy
    so discussing around helps me refresh my mind
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Jiraiya dying ain't a big upset for u? I think it's getting more and more interesting, now the real story is revealed. Btw, I find one piece very boring, i mean i would read it or watch it but wouldn't really buy a dvd of it like I would with naruto. The latest chapter i read with this giant guy with paws on his hand, too weird. It's a bunch of dorks looking for treasure, greedy like kakuzu, I don't find their mission/dream as important/interesting as naruto's. But since 99% of berserk reviews i've seen are good, i'm gonna check that out. Deathnote i loved, bleach is ok.

Well, I think that Naruto is far better than many other mangas people named here as better.
    It has a storyline, which many other mangas don't seem to have, things are starting to come up and relations will be explored. Kishi's got the guts to kill off people and important characters, too. Jiraiya dying ain't just one little piece. I agree that berserk is better, but hey, they have different targets, too... Some things can be shown and talked about in a seinen but not in a shonen. Btw could someone explain me why Dragon Ball Z is supposedly better than Naruto?
    Naruto is one of the best things I've read, so definitely one of my favourites. Not god but way better than just alright.
    My god would have to be Inoue Takehiko, btw.

what has inoue written?

hez gud...cuz of him alot narutards are out there n rite now goin crazy cuz the manga coming out late. xD

Well, if we look at it that way that's for sure.

what has inoue written?
    He wrote Slam Dunk and is now working on both Vagabond and Real. He also wrote Buzzer Beater, which doesn't compare with the others. It was like an internet project. There might be something else I haven't heard of. If so please let me know.

Well, One Piece has a good story, but its paneling is bad in some chapters and it is hard to read =_=
    I think Kishi is alright. He's definitly not godlike <_<
    He should practise more coloring xD His colored illustrations in the art book look horrible. I know many other artists who can do it better with markers and they're not professional mangakas.

Jiraiya dying ain't a big upset for u? I think it's getting more and more interesting, now the real story is revealed. Btw, I find one piece very boring, i mean i would read it or watch it but wouldn't really buy a dvd of it like I would with naruto. The latest chapter i read with this giant guy with paws on his hand, too weird. It's a bunch of dorks looking for treasure, greedy like kakuzu, I don't find their mission/dream as important/interesting as naruto's. But since 99% of berserk reviews i've seen are good, i'm gonna check that out. Deathnote i loved, bleach is ok.
    Nah it was neccessary and foreseen, he ws old and had to make way for the new younger guys, I just hope he taught Naruto all he knew...

I think One piece is good but it does have its dorky moments, it kinda reminds me of the original Dragonball where it was all drawn in the 80's-ish style but still it has such a huge range of characters each with their own personalities which I give him huge prop's for.

Berserk is a really good manga, very graphic and bloody but its god none the less. I kinda like the new characters that have been introduced recently but most die hard Berserk fans dont, give it a try though.
    A pie in the sky?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    he is alright...

he would be god if he named his manga "Sasuke", but no he chose "Naruto".

Another pointless sasuke fanboy.