Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

possible proof Halibel is #7?

In ch.294, tesla asks Nnoitra why he picks on nel so much and not the other espadas. Nnoitra replies saying he hates her b/c shes a female & is a higher rank than him, a male. There are only 2 female espadas and since Nnoitra is #5, Halibel has to be lower correct? He doesn't pick on Halibel (or at least there is no proof of it at the moment) because, although shes female, she is not of higher rank.The only lower rank unknown at the moment is #7. Of course Halibel is also higher than male arrancar as well but it seems like Nnoitra only cares if they are above his level, not others.

thoughts? comments?
    Last edited by dzihan; 10-06-2007 at 01:47 AM.

Nice theory.

But Halibel may not have even been created/in the espada at the time.

true but the theory is solid. could be true. Only the lack on info is what makes the theory a theory based on what the manga stated.

yea your theory is flawless but just like lumiac states since we don't know much about the rest of the espada we can't be sure u're right. but chances are that you're right.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I think you're right. I was thinking the same thing while at work today. The only thing is we don't know what Szayel's motive was. It'll be interesting to see what he his part was in the attack on Nel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Nice theory.

But Halibel may not have even been created/in the espada at the time.
    I go with you.

Interesting theory, I think it's very possible for it to be true. Let's see wait and see what Kuba had in mind

It's okay.. I'll finish this right away.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Noitra does pick on Halibel: Chapter 245 page 7 Noitra says that intruders are great even if they look weak at which Halibel says to him that Aizen had just told them not to underestimate them, and Noitra seems to pick on her if she was afraid of them.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

I'm hoping halibel is no.1 but thats just wishfull thinking on my part, i do think she was probably not around when nell was

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Well all things considered and much analisys on the chapter 245 and the 'Primal Fear' either Halibel is 7th espada or 1st/2nd. Noitra picks on her trying to sound stronger then her, something that may indicate that maybe he wants to put her out to however, I don't think Aizen would let him take on a Espada more powerful and in which case he promotes fights for rank in Las Noches, or else he simply doesn't care cuz as soon as he has VL all the other Espada would become the equivalent to Vice-Captains. If one sees what Halibel says on Primal Fear chapter about Ichigo and Grimmjow one thinks that even tough she was impressed with Ichigo, she wasn't that impressed with the overall reiatsu that Grimmjow sent away. In this account and in my opinion she's most probably the strongest Espada.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all