• |3| Average

6 16.22%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.70%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    But they both share the a common ancestor.

I thought Naruto being a decendent of the SO6P, was a given considering he is an Uzumaki, which are related to the Senju, which are said to be decendents of the younger brother - son of the SO6P. Where is the confusion?
    even tho the share common ancestory,

they are related but Naruto is not part of a senju. it has not been indicated in anyway...yet.
    unless minato is one. then again minato does not even carry the senju name, he is a namikaze.

so the most naruto is to them is just distant relation.

the way we put it right now, naruto is part of senju, then he should even be also part of uchiha since the senju and uchiha share a common ancestory

Quote Originally Posted by jest1081 View Post
    even tho the share common ancestory,

they are related but Naruto is not part of a senju. it has not been indicated in anyway...yet.
    unless minato is one. then again minato does not even carry the senju name, he is a namikaze.

so the most naruto is to them is just distant relation.

the way we put it right now, naruto is part of senju, then he should even be also part of uchiha since the senju and uchiha share a common ancestory
    Think about it clearly. To say that Minato was a Namikaze (true enough), would also infer that Naruto is also a Namikaze. Yet we Identify him as an Uzumaki. Minato could easily be Senju through his mother, or even his dad. It is possible that not all Senjus carry the Senju Name.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    But they both share the a common ancestor.

I thought Naruto being a decendent of the SO6P, was a given considering he is an Uzumaki, which are related to the Senju, which are said to be decendents of the younger brother - son of the SO6P. Where is the confusion?
    This is correct. We already know that Naruto is a descendant of the Sage of the Six Paths because he is an Uzumaki, who are distant blood relatives of Senju and thus also descendants of the younger brother.

Its because of this Uzumaki heritage that he has exceptional physical energy, which leads to exceptional chakra, which leads to the ability to live a very long life.