6 16.22%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.70%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Dariu said sorry again xD,

so those brother were somehow related with the Sage of the 6 paths, that bastard spread very good genes around the shinobi world

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post

so those brother were somehow related with the Sage of the 6 paths, that bastard spread very good genes around the shinobi world
    Eh. Somebody mentioned in a Naruto-related thread a little wile back that they didn't like how all of a sudden everything had to relate back to the SO6P. It's like the new Sharingan.

Naruto is seriously a big game of Sage of teh 6 Paths of Seperation, where any character, technique, or item at any one point can be tied back to Riko Sennin in 6 steps or less...

Even though how much we want this war to be as realistic as possible, that won't happen. In the end, this is still a shonen manga. So I won't expect a lot of deaths. I expect at least one death from Naruto's generation or from the younger generation. I expect a kage or a general to die eventually. However, when it comes to deaths, Naruto still wins. We've already seen many deaths from the good side even before the war happened.

If you wanna see war and deaths then read seinen manga or Gundam.... :-)
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Eh. Somebody mentioned in a Naruto-related thread a little wile back that they didn't like how all of a sudden everything had to relate back to the SO6P. It's like the new Sharingan.

Naruto is seriously a big game of Sage of teh 6 Paths of Seperation, where any character, technique, or item at any one point can be tied back to Riko Sennin in 6 steps or less...
    You guys better watch what you say, he's watching.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

^ LOFL.....hahahaha....
    Nice one Roku... :-)
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    Ok chapter, but was good to see team 10 in action.

Let's see, how they are going to react when they see Asuma.
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    good chapter thought that fight could have been longer. i can not wait to see the asuma fight i hope they do it justice. i also hope that it is a one on one with shickamaru and asuma i just think that would be a boss fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Keyword for this chapter seems to be "Teamwork". Cuz we all know none of those guys could have taken Kinkaku one on one in his Tailed Transformation state. The only option available was to seal him. I see where a little of the bitching is coming from, but really, how else did anyone expect them to win? Fighting normally wouldn't have cut it.
    I agree with AT about the teamwork and don't think Shikamaru would ever fight Asuma fully alone. It's actually really rare in the NU for ninjas to go just 1vs1. But for me personally AT I think that the fight was good, and a good length, but I was just a little disappointed that there wasn't a little more ... "OOMPH" in his capture. His capture was awfully similar to how Kakashi defeated Zabuza and I thought to distuinguish them from each other a little more, they're should have been a little more something special when he was captured. I mean

Can any1 remember long ago in the X-men TAS when Apocalypse captured professor Xavier and like the entire planet and the time citadel all felt that something big had happened.. Well Kishimoto included the scene where Naruto felt his power so why not include one @ the end where bee says something like "still distracted not cool, Naruto" and then Naruto senses the capture, gives a look of relief and says, "Nah, I'm good. Let's keep going."
    Speaking of Naruto sensing him, I'm guessing Naruto was nowhere was that battlefield so is Naruto's sensing abilities getting that good? I mean it seems like we're probably talking hundreds of miles difference, not just miles?

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Solid chapter, a good end to a great fight. The anime will likely draw out Kinnkaku's rampage in Kyuubi form, seeing as Ten Ten commented on their side getting demolished by him.

Lots of cool back story getting revealed as this war progresses.

Next chapter will be devastating: Team 10 confronts Asuma.
    That would be cool to lengthen those fight scenes. To make the war a little more real, I think it would be best if demolished meant killed and they showed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    The only thing that bothered me, was the way how Sasori was taken out. Most of those people who're bitching, are forgetting that we still have;

- KAKASHI'S RAMPAGE!
    - Gaara and Tsuchikage are already on the battleground.. so we can asume that Tsunade ( fighting Dan ) and Raikage ( fighting his father ) are also going to be dragged into the battle as well.
    - Itachi Uchiha, Kakuzu and Nagato are going to show us, how it must be.. ( well, I hope so )

think it's the opposite. They're just so impatient to get to the parts you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Even though how much we want this war to be as realistic as possible, that won't happen. In the end, this is still a shonen manga. So I won't expect a lot of deaths. I expect at least one death from Naruto's generation or from the younger generation. I expect a kage or a general to die eventually. However, when it comes to deaths, Naruto still wins. We've already seen many deaths from the good side even before the war happened.

If you wanna see war and deaths then read seinen manga or Gundam.... :-)
    I expect the black Zetsu to take out a lot of ninja protecting the rulers, and be that much closer to winning for a time.
    Just thought of something. How many people could Tobi really kill. let's say him and his army killed all the allied ninja forces including Naruto, (I know , will never happen , but still what if) so he can't hypnotize all the normal non-ninjas with the moon plan. I think he will like the idea of finding some way to steal Bee and Naruto and have as many ninja slaves, just to lord over them, as possible. In other words probably should expect little deaths except some key players like Monte. Teacher mentions and probably a lot of off or on page fodder deaths. Just don't see Tobi going to much for all-out slaughter simply because he's too impatient to wait that long.

Wonder if there's a possibility that because that urn seems to be a constant link between earth and another dimension, could Kabuto find a way to summon the brother and the other souls out of it.

Raikage's secretary is hot. Ino-Shika-Cho FTW!
    It was good of Kishi to give some more back story on G/K bros.
    The teleport jutsu was convnient but they said it was prepped before hand so I don't think it cheapens Minato or Madara.
    So glad we got to see Naruto again even tho it was only brief, interesting how Kinkaku's transformation was noticed by Naruto.

As others have mentioned, this is a Shonen and Kishi won't show a lot of killing/dieing. I have to agree that the ETZ's have been countered successfully so far, but this indicates where Kishi is going next:-

1) ET is a flawed technique when used against the Zombie's will.
    2) Kishimoto is working to increase the friction between Kabuto and Madara
    3) Madara had/has his own war plans that do not include Kabuto and his ETZ's

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

This chapter was better than I thought it would be ;P .

About Raikage's Secretary, her jutsu wasn't an instant teleportation, but an instant TRANSPORTATION. It had nothing to do with bending time and space.

The jutsu itself, converts a physical object in to a lighthing and transport it to the designated location, through clouds, where it is reconstructed.

The jutsu needs preparations that have started the moment Raikage heard about the brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    This chapter was better than I thought it would be ;P .

About Raikage's Secretary, her jutsu wasn't an instant teleportation, but an instant TRANSPORTATION. It had nothing to do with bending time and space.

The jutsu itself, converts a physical object in to a lighthing and transport it to the designated location, through clouds, where it is reconstructed.

The jutsu needs preparations that have started the moment Raikage heard about the brothers.

Agreed......Completely!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !