17 45.95%
  • |3| Average

6 16.22%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.70%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Keyword for this chapter seems to be "Teamwork". Cuz we all know none of those guys could have taken Kinkaku one on one in his Tailed Transformation state. The only option available was to seal him. I see where a little of the bitching is coming from, but really, how else did anyone expect them to win? Fighting normally wouldn't have cut it.

???????
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Keyword for this chapter seems to be "Teamwork". Cuz we all know none of those guys could have taken Kinkaku one on one in his Tailed Transformation state. The only option available was to seal him. I see where a little of the bitching is coming from, but really, how else did anyone expect them to win? Fighting normally wouldn't have cut it.
    I love how you think, seriously. People dont think about things like that they just want the fights to be outrageous and aww inspiring, this is a war not a "show me your best jutsu" competition. I actually like the way these chapters are going, there only meant to show some charcters and explain some more about the so6p ark not to focus on the bonds and relationships between the characters even tho that is a cool little plus for the readers. I enjoy the rate at which these battles are happeninng because we get to see the new caracters and their abilities but they dont drag it out to long, this way in a shorter period of time we will see all the edo's and there battles with the joint army before we get back to naruto and sasuke. Number one manga in thhe world!!!!!!!
    ???????
    ???????

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    a lot of things seemed rushed lately. So you mean to tell me that team 10 could beat Naruto if he was in 6 tail mode?
    With Naruto there has to be a Sharingan involved otherwise you won't be able to suppress the Kyuubi, he would just furiously push you out like what happen to Pa Toad.

I still don't feel this "war arc"!! as said before there's always some Uber-Equal-to-More-uber-Nin from the past enemy, and then 2 chapters later he's gone by some "cheap trick" lately sealing techniques, since the revived uber ones are immortal! Though These S-rank foe's seem to put up great fights noone get killed, not even low rank fodder nins, or some samurai, all they do is claim how they are overrun by the enemy force! but most of all this arc lacks pacing! it seems like there are fillers with new or minor Known Nins in order to keep the cliffhangers alive, when we all are expecting some crazy action like "Kakashi gone wild".

I hope the satisfaction will return shortly!

???????
    So this next chapter looks to be quite the chpater huh, asuma and his team will finally meet. I have a feeling this fight will be short but extremely good, shika-ino-cho are going to come up with something nice for us readers lol. I just wanna see Neji, hinata and hiashi's reaction to neji's dad and I think more about the byakugan and the attempted theft of the byakugan by the cloud are going to be revealed when that time comes. Im hoping they reveal something about the byakugan being connected to the so6p because its hard to think the byakugan doesnt have a role in all this since kakashi said it was better insight than the sharingan.
    ???????

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    The only thing that bothered me, was the way how Sasori was taken out. Most of those people who're bitching, are forgetting that we still have;

- KAKASHI'S RAMPAGE!
    - Gaara and Tsuchikage are already on the battleground.. so we can asume that Tsunade ( fighting Dan ) and Raikage ( fighting his father ) are also going to be dragged into the battle as well.
    - Itachi Uchiha, Kakuzu and Nagato are going to show us, how it must be.. ( well, I hope so )

Naruto is training and he'll make a real epic entrance when he's done. I think that Sasuke is going to find out that Kabuto summoned his Brother, so he won't wait any longer in that hide- out, so that's why I think that Sasuke is going to seal most of the other Edo Tensei bodies with his Totsuka Sword and take care of Kabuto. ( not saying that it will be easy, but this way he could show us how freakin badass his EMS is gonna be + when he hears about Itachi Uchiha being summoned by a snakefuck like Kabuto, he'll be mad,.. I mean; REAL MAD )

- The guestion is; WHEN will Naruto make his entrance?? Which fight? It has to be Sasuke vs. Kakashi. Btw, Killer Bee doesn't know about his father being summoned. What will he do, when he sees his father? This War is going to be good, G000d..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

A 1 chapter fight against a jinchuuriki. At least he make it a 2 or 3. Anyways, love the team work and the reunion of students and teacher coming by next chapter or so. 4.5/5
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Never seen, read, or heard of war with no casualties of consequence, and there seems to be no chance in sight for that to be corrected. Even Darui's sidekicks, basic fodder, will be rescued and Bjuu state Legends of the Cloud, Hokage killers can be wiped by a single shinobi and a single team of shinobi (3 Man Cell). I love teamwork as much as the next guy, it's how wars are won, but it's rather sad to see one of the strongest ninjas in the Cloud's long and lauded history go down to what isn't even the Leaf's A-Rank team, Shikamaru is the only real threat there. I'd argue they aren't even the B team seeing as Lee & Neji's raw power outweighs Ten-Ten's uselessness. The conclusion to this just was not realistic in the least. You can have thew greatest mind available to the Leaf design a great plan but if the tools aren't strong enough for the job, it should have fallen through or someone should have died in the process.

Bullshit aside, an enjoyable chapter with an explanation regarding the Kin & Gin Brothers' transformative ability that I can actually understand and believe. In addition, it's made clear we won't be seeing anything else like it, which is a damn relief. The Brothers had mone of the best dialogue, flair, attitude, swag I've seen in some time for this manga. I'll miss that breath of fresh air.

It was also fulfilling to see that my prediction that they were related to the Sage is absolutely true, so those naysayers can suck it up. You don't just have monster chakra levels and survive what they went through and wield those weapons, they're designer DNA built for it.

+10 for Ten Ten's useless ass predicting Doom while not doing a damn thing.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Clearly Kishi (and Oda) took notes on what not to do when staging a huge war in a manga. Kubo dragged out just about each and every fight that happened throughout the course of the Hueco Mundo arc. I think everybody was just about tired of it until God Ichigo vs. God Aizen. If Kishi wants to keep his manga moving along at a decent pace, he can't afford to get hung up on every fight and showing every last detail of an Edo Zombie's demise lest he wants to slow down his manga to a snail's pace.

The way I see it (read: hoping) right now is that Kishi has picked and chosen which fights he'll flesh out ahead of time. No, dealing with the zombies isn't going to be as "simple" as how Kinkaku was done in. I wouldn't be surprised if Kakuzu nuked that gourd next chapter. So, there's going to have to be some prolonged fights. Some of these zombies probably hold some key info that could cause some plot development. I'm looking at Itachi. It seems the plot moves along whenever he's involved, but there's no telling when we'll get to his part. If Kabuto was smart, he'd have had Itachi razing the field with Amaterasu from atop one of Deidara's clay birds. Wow, that imagining that scene is more gruesome than I thought lol.

It was an ok chapter for me, not great, but i dont find the SIC trio very interesting. We have seen what they can do time and time again, with little to no improvement in the techniques they show.

Aga - i hope we see Naruto make an epic entrance, but i dont think it is going to happen, he wont arrive until the fight is over, or he wont be allowed near the battle. My reasioning is that when the Sage toad gave him his prophecy he did not mention anything about Naruto having a battle besides meeting an octo, and then fighting a young man with great power in his eyes. I would have thought if Kishi was going to show a fight with Naruto in it, there would have to be the chance that Naruto could be killed, or else the drama is all gone, and if that was the case then why didnt the Sage toad mention anything about it?

I can see Sasuke fighting someone though, as he has to practice his EMS before he fights Naruto - my pick would be some other Ninjas that find the base he is chilling in. But if sasuke makes it to the battle, then Naruto absolutely will not be there as those 2 can only fight each other when they are in peak form and well rested - which Sasuke wont be if he makes it to the battle field, as he will use a fair bit of chakra, and we have already seen them meet when Sasuke was weakened.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.