17 45.95%
  • |3| Average

6 16.22%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.70%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I don't believe Kinkaku was as strong as the 6Tailled Jinchuuriki of Kyuubi (Naruto). I don't even think Kin could do a Chakra blast like Naruto fired at Pain. The Guy's body cells got altered so that he could emulate characteristics of the QB, plus he retained a portion of QB Chakra...That is all.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Seems Minato isn't the only ninja with an instantaneous transportation technique involving special written seals. I wonder if Mabui can use a variation of her technique in battle, similar to how Minato used his?

-I love this chapter. It is rushed in a very good way. It is exhilarating. You can actually feel the urgency to stop Kinkaku as quick as possible.

- GK brothers have horns, The Sage had Horns, and the Demon God has horns. Their main arsenal is sealing technique. I've read a theory in another forum that the Demon God was the Sage himself or a part of himself or a twisted part of his soul. There might some truth there. Very Interesting.

- Team 10 Rocks!!

Quotes Quotes of the Chapter

"THIRD RATE COPPER-PLATED FUCKERS" (LOL)

"Legends from the distant past are always exaggerated but eventually someone outdoes them.. THAT'S WHEN NEW LEGENDS ARE BORN" (EPIC)
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

I liked it, but it went by a little quick. Definitely enjoyed Team 10's teamwork in taking down Kinkaku. Kitsuchi making the save for Darui with his rock hard fist was cool. Mabui's instant teleportation technique was a bit too convenient, but no big.

Asuma is something to look forward to. Though unless Kabuto pulls a Zabuza/Haku on him he'll relent without much of a struggle. I just hope to see more of the Rookie 9 and Team Gai before the war is over.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

great now all the summons could be sealed.

ino shika cho: asuma sensei!
    edo asuma: yes?

---sealed----

tsunade: Dan!
    edo Dan: yes?

---sealed---

raikage: Daddy!
    edo raikage: yo?

---sealed---

gaara: Papa!
    edo kazekage: yes?

---sealed---

Neji: Dad!
    edo Hazashi: yes?

---sealed---

and the list goes on. Swell!

Quote Originally Posted by jest1081 View Post

---sealed----

---sealed---

---sealed---

---sealed---

---sealed---

Makes sense...unless that gourd can only hold/seal one person at a time. The Hachibi was the only thing in there for awhile before Bee inherited him.

Quote Originally Posted by jest1081 View Post

---sealed----

---sealed---

---sealed---

---sealed---

---sealed---

Random Fodder Nin: Hey White Zetsu!
    Every Zetsu clone present in unison: What up?!

---sealed---
    I believe that some combination of Massive LULZ and Huge LAWLS are in order, good sir! Added to your list there.

Chapter was quick, but I suppose it wouldn't have made much sense to drag it out with something that powerful. Something like that wouldn't take long to either put away or be put away by.

Also: Deus ex Machina no Jutsu is deus ex Machina. Yayz, Inoichi can suddenly allow people to communicate telepathically (why is he using the helmet thing then?)! Yayz, there's no need for any tension derived from holding of Kinkaku until a ninja relay system can deliver the pot to them because Mabui can magically teleport anything anywhere without the use of symbols, seals, chakra, or repercussions!!!

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    This was just an outrageous chapter. "No other humans in history have ever eaten the chakra meat of the nine-tails."

Sorry but i thought the last two chapters was crap. for me it seems as if it was a cop out to try and prevent named characters from being killed. the novel way that Darui was saved=Rubbish, the fact of sealing the 6 tails=that was ok, but still a cop-out as clearly the troops was overpowered and suddenly we have nin with teleportation skill when it was deemed an exceptional skill only the fourth and madara seem to have.

We have had so many S-class nin and they could not even kill a no-name it seems(these S-class clearly are rubbish too-kill some Jounen class nin please). Its war but so far no general has been killed, weird since the generals are in the forefront of the battle.

from the akatsuki arc we got to see the skills of s-class nin(now undead without diminished skills) but now they cannot even scratch the nuts of a no-name nin)

then again it is a Shonen manga. I expected better though.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmoses View Post
    Sorry but i thought the last two chapters was crap. for me it seems as if it was a cop out to try and prevent named characters from being killed. the novel way that Darui was saved=Rubbish, the fact of sealing the 6 tails=that was ok, but still a cop-out as clearly the troops was overpowered and suddenly we have nin with teleportation skill when it was deemed an exceptional skill only the fourth and madara seem to have.

We have had so many S-class nin and they could not even kill a no-name it seems(these S-class clearly are rubbish too-kill some Jounen class nin please). Its war but so far no general has been killed, weird since the generals are in the forefront of the battle.

from the akatsuki arc we got to see the skills of s-class nin(now undead without diminished skills) but now they cannot even scratch the nuts of a no-name nin)

then again it is a Shonen manga. I expected better though.
    dont get me wrong, i mean the manga as a whole is still good, but i guess the amt of summoned ninjas who are popular in their own right are just too much, kabuto must one hell of a guy.

it forces kishi to come up with outrageous stunts like this. how the heck did these guys managed to whoop the candy ass of a kyuubi imbued rampaging legend beats me.

its sounds silly when you start to compare copper and gold....goodness.