• |3| Average

6 16.22%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.70%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    The sheer amount of stupidity contained in so few words just disturbs me.
    The sheer amount of stupidity contained in so few words turned my brain into jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

1) SajeNeji, How will Naruto show how awesome the blood is?
    By becoming the next Rikudou Sennin.

Thanks for answering. Well Naruto is part Uzumaki, and may be part Senju too (depending on Minato's heritage), so there is that possiblity that he could have Rikudou's blood.

As for becoming the next Sage, that is fairly certain. Once again thanks. Lets both keep on reading and enjoying Kishimoto's masterpiece (Naruto).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Tsunade is so fucking stupid and useless! Dam i wish Kishi killed her off with the pain invasion. Notice shes the only one not doing anything important what a surprise.Danzo was a million times more badass and powerful and he had so much more to offer to the story.
    Last edited by EliteKage; 03-01-2011 at 11:17 PM.

She's sorta hot though, in her young form.

I hated the fact that Kinkaku was magically sealed into a magical pot, I hope that the pot's uses are limited.. because that pot just destroys the manga.

???????
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    She's sorta hot though, in her young form.

I hated the fact that Kinkaku was magically sealed into a magical pot, I hope that the pot's uses are limited.. because that pot just destroys the manga.
    Explain to me, why hate on these items so hard there completely in the realms of posssibility within naruto and certainly not overpowered. I dont hear you saying anything about madara who can do the exact same thing the pot can except without any effort at all, all he has to do is touch you and your in a different dimension. What about the edo's, zombies that have all there former abiliities but cannot be killed, would you not call that overpowered? If the joint army didnt have a way to fight these edo's, madara, and kabuto how do you think the manga would turn out then? Exactly we wouldnt have a story because all the good guys would be dead right.
    ???????

Thanks for answering. Well Naruto is part Uzumaki, and IS part Senju too (depending on Minato's heritage), so there is that possiblity that he could have Rikudou's blood.

As for becoming the next Sage, that is fairly certain. Once again thanks. Lets both keep on reading and enjoying Kishimoto's masterpiece (Naruto).
    This is true.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Tsunade is so fucking stupid and useless! Dam i wish Kishi killed her off with the pain invasion. Notice shes the only one not doing anything important what a surprise.Danzo was a million times more badass and powerful and he had so much more to offer to the story.
    Gee, and just a chapter before, it was Tsuchikage who wasn't doing anything important along with Tsunade. Nevermind that she literally recovered from a coma only a few chapters ago. And the person you wish was alive still nearly destroyed any chance of the Ninja Alliance even occurring because he attempted to manipulate everyone so he could be in power.

Tsunade is likely there to keep the Raikage's temper in check. He's in charge of the entire army, yet how many times has he almost gone off to do something himself, instead of staying to make the necessary decisions? She's likely also there as reserve to move in response if another front opens up, as well as providing input on moves that the medical division will need to make, and to provide a second opinion as decisions need to be made.

Thanks for answering. Well Naruto is part Uzumaki, and may be part Senju too (depending on Minato's heritage), so there is that possiblity that he could have Rikudou's blood.

I thought he already was part Senju by beeing an Uzumaki. They have distant relations to Senju and all that shit.
    Naruto just had that relation and that resemblance to Hashirama Madara said sometime in the manga by beeing a uzumaki. Amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    I thought he already was part Senju by beeing an Uzumaki. They have distant relations to Senju and all that shit.
    Naruto just had that relation and that resemblance to Hashirama Madara said sometime in the manga by beeing a uzumaki. Amirite?
    senjus are senjus and uzumakis are uzumakis.
    even tho they are related they are not the same.
    they each have their own unique abilitites

Quote Originally Posted by jest1081 View Post
    senjus are senjus and uzumakis are uzumakis.
    even tho they are related they are not the same.
    they each have their own unique abilitites
    But they both share the a common ancestor.

I thought Naruto being a decendent of the SO6P, was a given considering he is an Uzumaki, which are related to the Senju, which are said to be decendents of the younger brother - son of the SO6P. Where is the confusion?
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.