View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter!

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    13 35.14%
  • |4| Good

    17 45.95%
  • |3| Average

    6 16.22%
  • |2| Bad

    0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

    1 2.70%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 123
  1. #101
    I Need Food And Money! Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    399
    Meh it was okay but yeah a little rushed.

    Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

  2. #102
    Man, do I love this manga! Kin-Gin brothers were awesome, Darui also rocked. I'm so happy that Neji was right. Everything has been destined by fate. Naruto is the chosen one and Kin-Gin bros survived thanks to their powerful genetics coming directly from the biggest badass, Rikudou SENNIN!. Losers like Lee would have been digested by boss Kyuubi no time! Only those chose can boss mess with da KYUUBI! Looking how awesome Cloud is, they must have deep connection to Sage. I bet Raikage carries Rikudou's blood, he's too badass to be just some regular punk. Damn, old sage rocked hard! Even now his awesome blood messed with the world. Naruto will soon show everyone how awesome that blood is.

  3. #103
    i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    237
    i waste piece of kin gin bro's..

    probably he could have left these last three chapters.. no much ifo other than anyhting.. and
    yeah
    at first kin gin was given lots of hype and alas both finshed in less than 18 pages
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***



    Spoiler!

  4. #104
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    The point is not to get stuck on nostalgia.

    A page wasted on a fight with an Edo Zombie is a page not used on moving the story forward.

  5. #105
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    I just realized that Asuma's personality is still intact. He's likely going to free himself of the edo tensei binds like Sasori and Shin( which would actually be really stupid cause its just repetition). Kishi better surprise everyone.

  6. #106
    Veteran Member Light-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,375
    Damn you Kishi.

    Just when I thought about how badass Darui is, you take away all his achievements in one chapter.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

  7. #107
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    850
    Quote Originally Posted by SageNeji View Post
    Man, do I love this manga! Kin-Gin brothers were awesome, Darui also rocked. I'm so happy that Neji was right. Everything has been destined by fate. Naruto is the chosen one and Kin-Gin bros survived thanks to their powerful genetics coming directly from the biggest badass, Rikudou SENNIN!. Losers like Lee would have been digested by boss Kyuubi no time! Only those chose can boss mess with da KYUUBI! Looking how awesome Cloud is, they must have deep connection to Sage. I bet Raikage carries Rikudou's blood, he's too badass to be just some regular punk. Damn, old sage rocked hard! Even now his awesome blood messed with the world. Naruto will soon show everyone how awesome that blood is.
    The sheer amount of stupidity contained in so few words just disturbs me.

    "For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

  8. #108
    hilary austin hilaryaustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dallas Tx
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    I just realized that Asuma's personality is still intact. He's likely going to free himself of the edo tensei binds like Sasori and Shin( which would actually be really stupid cause its just repetition). Kishi better surprise everyone.
    Asuma would never changed a thing and for kishi just keeps getting better and better. I like the high octane kishi is providing that just surprises everyone.

    Your eyes are like dark circles of your soul and in your life.
    Cruel world all are temporary but past was permanent and rea
    l
    .

  9. #109
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,961
    Quote Originally Posted by SageNeji View Post
    Man, do I love this manga! Kin-Gin brothers were awesome, Darui also rocked. I'm so happy that Neji was right. Everything has been destined by fate. Naruto is the chosen one and Kin-Gin bros survived thanks to their powerful genetics coming directly from the biggest badass, Rikudou SENNIN!. Losers like Lee would have been digested by boss Kyuubi no time! Only those chose can boss mess with da KYUUBI! Looking how awesome Cloud is, they must have deep connection to Sage. I bet Raikage carries Rikudou's blood, he's too badass to be just some regular punk. Damn, old sage rocked hard! Even now his awesome blood messed with the world. Naruto will soon show everyone how awesome that blood is.
    Quote Originally Posted by hilaryaustin View Post
    Asuma would never changed a thing and for kishi just keeps getting better and better. I like the high octane kishi is providing that just surprises everyone.

    Would you guys care to elaborate on your posts.

    1) SajeNeji, How will Naruto show how awesome the blood is?
    2) HilaryAustin, What do you mean when you say Asuma would never change a thing?

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  10. #110
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    If anything, that looks like he released his tailed beast pen0r


    Oh man, this pic made me lul hard


    If you dont pay attention this is actual mouth, his nose makes him look like the happiest tailed beast
    Him: c:
    LOL! Lot of time on your hands much? Great eye!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •