17 45.95%
  • |3| Average

6 16.22%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.70%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Meh it was okay but yeah a little rushed.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

Man, do I love this manga! Kin-Gin brothers were awesome, Darui also rocked. I'm so happy that Neji was right. Everything has been destined by fate. Naruto is the chosen one and Kin-Gin bros survived thanks to their powerful genetics coming directly from the biggest badass, Rikudou SENNIN!. Losers like Lee would have been digested by boss Kyuubi no time! Only those chose can boss mess with da KYUUBI! Looking how awesome Cloud is, they must have deep connection to Sage. I bet Raikage carries Rikudou's blood, he's too badass to be just some regular punk. Damn, old sage rocked hard! Even now his awesome blood messed with the world. Naruto will soon show everyone how awesome that blood is.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    i waste piece of kin gin bro's..

probably he could have left these last three chapters.. no much ifo other than anyhting.. and
    yeah
    at first kin gin was given lots of hype and alas both finshed in less than 18 pages
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

The point is not to get stuck on nostalgia.

A page wasted on a fight with an Edo Zombie is a page not used on moving the story forward.

I just realized that Asuma's personality is still intact. He's likely going to free himself of the edo tensei binds like Sasori and Shin( which would actually be really stupid cause its just repetition). Kishi better surprise everyone.

Damn you Kishi.

Just when I thought about how badass Darui is, you take away all his achievements in one chapter.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SageNeji View Post
    Man, do I love this manga! Kin-Gin brothers were awesome, Darui also rocked. I'm so happy that Neji was right. Everything has been destined by fate. Naruto is the chosen one and Kin-Gin bros survived thanks to their powerful genetics coming directly from the biggest badass, Rikudou SENNIN!. Losers like Lee would have been digested by boss Kyuubi no time! Only those chose can boss mess with da KYUUBI! Looking how awesome Cloud is, they must have deep connection to Sage. I bet Raikage carries Rikudou's blood, he's too badass to be just some regular punk. Damn, old sage rocked hard! Even now his awesome blood messed with the world. Naruto will soon show everyone how awesome that blood is.
    The sheer amount of stupidity contained in so few words just disturbs me.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    I just realized that Asuma's personality is still intact. He's likely going to free himself of the edo tensei binds like Sasori and Shin( which would actually be really stupid cause its just repetition). Kishi better surprise everyone.
    Asuma would never changed a thing and for kishi just keeps getting better and better. I like the high octane kishi is providing that just surprises everyone.

Your eyes are like dark circles of your soul and in your life.
    Cruel world all are temporary but past was permanent and rea
    l

Quote Originally Posted by SageNeji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hilaryaustin View Post
    Asuma would never changed a thing and for kishi just keeps getting better and better. I like the high octane kishi is providing that just surprises everyone.

Would you guys care to elaborate on your posts.

1) SajeNeji, How will Naruto show how awesome the blood is?
    2) HilaryAustin, What do you mean when you say Asuma would never change a thing?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    If anything, that looks like he released his tailed beast pen0r

Oh man, this pic made me lul hard

If you dont pay attention this is actual mouth, his nose makes him look like the happiest tailed beast
    Him: c:
    LOL! Lot of time on your hands much? Great eye!