• average

12 46.15%
  • well...

5 19.23%
  • What the fuck was that

2 7.69%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Come on Jay, you know how Ichigo gets when he doesn't have Rukia around to dropkick some sense into him . But yeah I definitely agree, I hope this arc builds toward their eventual reunion.
    I know right, he really needs Rukia to kick some sense into him and yeah let's hope this arc builds toward them getting to see each other again.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Hope we get to see a serious fight in the next chaps
    Definitely hoping for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    ENTER: AIZEN'S YOUNGER BROTHER! or his illegitimate son

Can't you see the resemblance? pretty good chapter, especially the latter half 4.5/5

Yep, seems like it. Think they're trying to eliminate any1 who could give em trouble before they start their plans for whatever.
    Ichigo and Rukia are linked telepathically somehow. Could be due to the fullbring, but I think it has more to do with the houyoku and it's effects on both Ichigo and Rukia

So that Aizen lookalike guy Tsukuhima san whatever, (the one that attacked Ishida) will definitely have some connection to the soul society/Aizen's plans, I think that's how Kubo is gonna tie in the fullbringers with the previous plot.
    Wouldn't be surprised. All the timing of everything is awfully suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    So apparently Ichigo is in some trouble again, Rukias mono uncovered a little. Oh boy, I can totaly see Shinigamis coming to spank him. Then again, I think Ichigo will at some point turn on the soul society, maybe even team up with Aizen for a bit.
    Similar thinking as the 1st half. Don't think it'll go as extreme as teaming up with Aizen though. Maybe he'll ask some questions of him in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    An alright chapter... It kinda makes sense for whatshername to sneeze on Ichigo and Mr. Pork. After all, the condition for dollhouse to work is for whatshername to think that something is cute. How better to break that than to gross herself out?
    Does make sense that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Based on appearance alone Tsukishima doesn't look too evil, in comparison to Ginjou anyways. They probably share history, and have opposing groups for whatever reason. Dissension with how to use their Fullbring powers is a likely scenario.

ShiShi fell for Orhime hard. I have to admit I can't really blame the guy either. I did like Orihime standing up for herself and not cowering in fear. Hopefully she's improved on her techniques since the skip.

Hopefully the badge indicates we'll be seeing Rukia soon, Bleach only feels half as good with her out of the picture.
    Agreed with the Rukia comment.
    Can't believe you said the 1st sentence. At least Ginjou actually seems upfront about being evil. This new Tsukishima seems like he's barely repressing enough anger and evil to seem not evil. That IMHO makes him at least equal to Ginjou or a greater threat. Any1 else notice how there were no movement or speed marks from Tsukishima when he arrived. He really must have some type of superior and silent speed. Surprised no 1 focused on what was said about his true fullbring ability. Get the feeling that will play a role later on with some type of false or multiple fullbring ability.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I'm more interested on what Rukia is saying than how Ichigo managed to hear her. She's saying like Ichigo did something bad, so fullbring is somewhat forbidden by shinigamis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great chapter. The part where Ichigo hear's Rukia's voice has me thinking a bit. It's the word's she says "Of course not...Ichigo would never," (and I maybe reading a little bit too much into it) but and it's a big but, but maybe in Soul Society they all know what's going on with Ichigo and the people he's with. Think about it, all we know about Ginjou and his group is that they want to get Ichigo back his Shinigami powers back. Maybe the people in Soul Society know something about Ginjou and his group that we don't know. I agree with Trill, I hope this is an indication that Kubo will have Rukia appearing soon. Orihime is this Tsukishima next target, I have a feeling nothing will happen to her though. I was proud of Orihime for a minute acting all tough and not so helpless.
    Hmmm, I think you may have something there. Shinigami's do deal with souls and fullbringers do take souls out of things. So you could say that, to shinigami it might be a bad thing.
    Good ideas. Makes logical sense too. but if SS are keeping track of Ichigo like that, why not warn him or something. You think they want to wait till after he has his powers back?

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Something I forgot to add earlier, I too wonder if Orihime has been training her powers? She looked about ready to call them out, reaching for her collar or shirt pocket where she prolly keeps her hairpins now. Also her attitude did indeed seem different from previous times when she has faced a conflict.
    Exactly. And didn't she say that she has tried to tag along with Ishida to maintain their eradicating hollows activities. Hopefully she either can do something or is now @ least good enough to properly defend herself.

???????
    The most interesting part of this chap was when ichigo heard rukia's voice, other than that i really did not like this chapter. Im never one to criticize manga because i cant make it myself (Yet hahahaha) but this chapter was very boring and i usually never say that. The next chapter promises to be better since well see more on the guy who took out ishida.
    ???????

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Awesome chapter.

Gotta love the fact that Kubo's trying to keep a sense of levity in this arc, even with the deepening plot, so I founbnd the sneezing bit rather entertaining. Hearing Rukia was a shock to me, didn't think she'd be reintroduced into the story so soon, in any capacity. I think it's important for Ichigo to find himself this time, without Rukia there to guide and police him, needs to stand on his own this time around with Soul Society ties.

Orihime is probably the only character I'd say is hot in a manga, just awesome art. Glad to see she looked to be ready to layeth the smacketh down on my man with the bro-hawk, I think she's been refining her abilities in order to be less of a burden, which is great.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Glad to see she looked to be ready to layeth the smacketh down on my man with the bro-hawk, I think she's been refining her abilities in order to be less of a burden, which is great.
    I agree. A lot of people hate her for many reasons, but I think her only flaw is that she doesn't have confidence in herself. If Kubo fixes that by making her able to stand on her own, and she'd be one of my favorite characters.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    I already enjoy her character but there's no doubt her actual worth in the plot would be so much greater.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I agree. A lot of people hate her for many reasons, but I think her only flaw is that she doesn't have confidence in herself. If Kubo fixes that by making her able to stand on her own, and she'd be one of my favorite characters.
    My biggest annoyance with her was the development she received during HM that rather made her more caricature and flat than rounded. I would also appreciate if she received that confidence to stand on her own, I cannot stand more Kurosaki-kuns.

And to those who were moaning, seriously guys? You think that a regular guy like this something-Wara could actually beat Orihime? Even the way she used to be (let's hope she's not), she has SUPERHUMAN powers. She could just raise her shield or whatever and this normal guy couldn't do a thing anyway. Do you honestly think she would just take a beating like that? Give me a break.

To add to my point - she bitch slapped the guy that KILLED Ichigo ffs, and even in great panic she showed an ability to react to a severe situation and now you think she would loose to a regular guy? Just LOL.

Anyway, I greatly enjoyed the chapter, particularly the last part. I don't think this Kishi-something guy looks like Aizen at all. He reminded me much more of Byakuya and I would believe that he is also much more sophisicated than Aizen.

No Leat, that punk guy is a fullbringer as well and his fullbring item is that cloth that he wrapped around his hand, he just didn't activate it yet.

Fullbring a taboo ? That's funny as Orihime and Chad were using fullbring all along and SS didn't do much about it.

Ichigo may be in trouble, not because of the fullbring, but with what he is going to do to the rest of the fullbringers.

I hope that it's going to be Rukia who is going to hunt down Ichigo with her newly acquired bankai ;D.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Well, the chapter wasn't TOO bad for me. At least pig stuffed animal training is over and Ichigo got his new powerup and what not. And it's hinted that he'll meet the other Soul Reapers again soon, hopefully.

As for Rurika, she's another Perona for sure. The type you either love or hate. While I fall in the latter, I know many of you fall in the former, which is cool. I did honestly find the sneezing thing humorous, yet ridiculous. I couldn't help but laugh at Ichigo's comment. "No, I'm gonna stand here soaking in it."

And as for Orihime's situation, yes, these new villains are borrowed designs. Kubo has truly run out of designs... Honestly, though, I think it's pretty obvious these guys now are only the middle ground villains of the arc and at least the guy crushing on Orihime will end up being a good guy later on.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

And as for Orihime's situation, yes, these new villains are borrowed designs. Kubo has truly run out of designs... Honestly, though, I think it's pretty obvious these guys now are only the middle ground villains of the arc and at least the guy crushing on Orihime will end up being a good guy later on.
    From where? These are his designs, you trying to say Kubo steals from himself now? WOW! The one time I think you gonna have something positive to say you go and mess it up.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,