7 26.92%
  • average

12 46.15%
  • well...

5 19.23%
  • What the fuck was that

2 7.69%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    good chapter i wonder what the voice was about but next chapter should be goo to. 5/5
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Based on appearance alone Tsukishima doesn't look too evil, in comparison to Ginjou anyways. They probably share history, and have opposing groups for whatever reason. Dissension with how to use their Fullbring powers is a likely scenario.

ShiShi fell for Orhime hard. I have to admit I can't really blame the guy either. I did like Orihime standing up for herself and not cowering in fear. Hopefully she's improved on her techniques since the skip.

Riruka sneezing on her Fullbring to deactivate it was funny, then Ginjou being a smartass asks if Ichigo would like a towel and he replies with a casual what the hell do you think reaction. Hopefully the badge indicates we'll be seeing Rukia soon, Bleach only feels half as good with her out of the picture.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Not 100% sure yet, but we've likely got another "moon" name (Zangetsu, Kyoka Suigetsu, Tsukishima).

I'm more interested on what Rukia is saying than how Ichigo managed to hear her. She's saying like Ichigo did something bad, so fullbring is somewhat forbidden by shinigamis.

sig made by me

Great chapter. The part where Ichigo hear's Rukia's voice has me thinking a bit. It's the word's she says "Of course not...Ichigo would never," (and I maybe reading a little bit too much into it) but and it's a big but, but maybe in Soul Society they all know what's going on with Ichigo and the people he's with. Think about it, all we know about Ginjou and his group is that they want to get Ichigo back his Shinigami powers back. Maybe the people in Soul Society know something about Ginjou and his group that we don't know. Its a big assumption just going by those few words but you never know. Do you think Ginjou know's that Ichigo heard Rukia's voice through his badge? I think he does. I agree with Trill, I hope this is an indication that Kubo will have Rukia appearing soon. Orihime is this Tsukishima next target, I have a feeling nothing will happen to her though. I was proud of Orihime for a minute acting all tough and not so helpless.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So the other power of Ichigo's fullbring is to speak directly to Rukia ? Or, have the badge "copied" Rukia's soul and is right now imitating it ?
    It sort of looks that way but I think there's a little bit more Fullbring training for him, so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I'm more interested on what Rukia is saying than how Ichigo managed to hear her. She's saying like Ichigo did something bad, so fullbring is somewhat forbidden by shinigamis.
    Hmmm, I think you may have something there. Shinigami's do deal with souls and fullbringers do take souls out of things. So you could say that, to shinigami it might be a bad thing.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Something I forgot to add earlier, I too wonder if Orihime has been training her powers? She looked about ready to call them out, reaching for her collar or shirt pocket where she prolly keeps her hairpins now. Also her attitude did indeed seem different from previous times when she has faced a conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Hmmm, I think you may have something there. Shinigami's do deal with souls and fullbringers do take souls out of things. So you could say that, to shinigami it might be a bad thing.
    On the other hand, Rukia did say, "Ichigo would never...", and she does know that Ichigo would sell his soul to the devil in order to help his friends. If fullbring was taboo, then it should be no surprise to her if Ichigo took its power if his friends were being hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    On the other hand, Rukia did say, "Ichigo would never...", and she does know that Ichigo would sell his soul to the devil in order to help his friends. If fullbring was taboo, then it should be no surprise to her if Ichigo took its power if his friends were being hurt.
    That's true. Right now his eagerness to get his power's back are to protect his friends. To me its also a mixer of him missing the feeling of being a shingami and missing Rukia.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    That's true. Right now his eagerness to get his power's back are to protect his friends. To me its also a mixer of him missing the feeling of being a shingami and missing Rukia.
    Come on Jay, you know how Ichigo gets when he doesn't have Rukia around to dropkick some sense into him . But yeah I definitely agree, I hope this arc builds toward their eventual reunion.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Fullbring can deliver to it's possessor what he/she desires the most. I believe that Ichigo ultimate desire now is t meet or see Rukia again. And the badge is turning into something like a cellphone or a walkie-talkie (LOL) that would enable him to connect with Rukia. Rukia was the last image the Ichigo saw in his head before activating his fullbring.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA