• well...

5 19.23%
  • What the fuck was that

2 7.69%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar

Bleach Bleach 438 Discussion / 439 Predictions

So it wasn't Chad afterall,

This means there is another group of Fullbringers who don't play nice and Orihime is their next target.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    That was a very short chapter again :[ and i didnt expected that guy putted in the doll looked like that..., the condition to get things out of the dollhous iss to sneeze on it ... thats really stupid.

But as always amazing art Orihme looked really beautifull

Hope we get to see a serious fight in the next chaps

well...

The main(?) boss bad guy has a scar on his forhead, so maybe he has an amnesia ?

So the other power of Ichigo's fullbring is to speak directly to Rukia ? Or, have the badge "copied" Rukia's soul and is right now imitating it ?

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    LOL who does Orihime think she is? Getting all mad and serious like she could actually win a fight. Fail Orihime is fail.

ENTER: AIZEN'S YOUNGER BROTHER! or his illegitimate son

Can't you see the resemblance? pretty good chapter, especially the latter half 4.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    So it wasn't Chad afterall,

This means there is another group of Fullbringers who don't play nice and Orihime is their next target.
    Yep, seems like it. Think they're trying to eliminate any1 who could give em trouble before they start their plans for whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    That was a very short chapter again :[ and i didnt expected that guy putted in the doll looked like that..., the condition to get things out of the dollhous iss to sneeze on it ... thats really stupid.

But as always amazing art Orihme looked really beautifull

Hope we get to see a serious fight in the next chaps
    gonna agree with you there, the sneezing thing just absolutely destroyed that girl's fullbring, really stupid. And the art was spectacular, loved it.

http://www.mangastream.com/read/bleach/83360882/15

He was trying to get a look at her panties, he's like "should I look?" "nah" "maybe just a little peek"

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    well...

The main(?) boss bad guy has a scar on his forhead, so maybe he has an amnesia ?

So the other power of Ichigo's fullbring is to speak directly to Rukia ? Or, have the badge "copied" Rukia's soul and is right now imitating it ?
    Ichigo and Rukia are linked telepathically somehow. Could be due to the fullbring, but I think it has more to do with the houyoku and it's effects on both Ichigo and Rukia

So that Aizen lookalike guy Tsukuhima san whatever, (the one that attacked Ishida) will definitely have some connection to the soul society/Aizen's plans, I think that's how Kubo is gonna tie in the fullbringers with the previous plot.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Eh not much going this chapter. The readers already saw who attacked Ishida due to the fact that he was sawed attacking Ishida. I suppose the sneezing on Dollhouse thing is...creepy actually. But Rukia's voice in the badge?! That's a bit more intriguing. Is he hearing it live? Or is it recorded on the badge like his own battle experience? Guess we'll find out.

EDIT: Was I the only one who got hella excited when ol' dude appeared to have been shot in the chest? For a moment there, I was like "Oh Shit! Inoue has some battle chops now!!!" cuz I thought she had taken advantage of his moment of surprise and had attacked him first. Would've been great development on her part, as well as showing that she's not the same weakling. But, alas, no. My dreams shall remain boiled in Kirby's pot...:'-(

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    LOL who does Orihime think she is? Getting all mad and serious like she could actually win a fight. Fail Orihime is fail.
    Dude! Are you serious?! Orihime has at her disposal, and was about to perform, the single greatest technique that has been introduced in the Bleach universe thus far:

"Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun!!!"

It summons an Ichigo, and it proceeds to go absolutely ape-shit on whatever happens to be emitting Riatsu at that moment. Honestly, haven't you seen the devastation that this attack brings?! It has crumbled mountains, carved out the earth, and reduced insanely strong opponents to limbless versions of their former selves!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Orihime has at her disposal, and was about to perform, the single greatest technique that has been introduced in the Bleach universe thus far:

"Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun!!!"

It summons an Ichigo, and it proceeds to go absolutely ape-shit on whatever happens to be emitting Riatsu at that moment. Honestly, haven't you seen the devastation that this attack brings?! It has crumbled mountains, carved out the earth, and reduced insanely strong opponents to limbless versions of their former selves!
    When you say it like that, yeah then I guess it makes sense

So apparently Ichigo is in some trouble again, Rukias mono uncovered a little. Oh boy, I can totaly see Shinigamis coming to spank him. Then again, I think Ichigo will at some point turn on the soul society, maybe even team up with Aizen for a bit.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Probably the worst chapter in the last 3 years, and we had quite a few hueco mundo useless ones... This is not what we fans understand as Bleach, Kubo should name it something else, maybe Bleach Z, Bleach Shippuuden or Bleach GT.

An alright chapter... It kinda makes sense for whatshername to sneeze on Ichigo and Mr. Pork. After all, the condition for dollhouse to work is for whatshername to think that something is cute. How better to break that than to gross herself out? I don't know what's the deal with Ichigo's badge giving him a listen from an conversation Rukia was having...just have to wait and see. Same with new baddies, if they are even baddies at all...just have to wait and see.