6 24.00%
  • Average

1 4.00%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Yawn....

1 4.00%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Awesome, can't wait till next chapter, Sanji better hurry so he can fight Hodi because Zoro has to fight that swordsmen merman
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

did anyone else notice that luffy's bounty is now 400,000,000? or was that already shown in a previous chapter?

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/73903164/1

it's on the poster in the bottom right hand corner

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by viciousds View Post
    did anyone else notice that luffy's bounty is now 400,000,000? or was that already shown in a previous chapter?

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/73903164/1

it's on the poster in the bottom right hand corner
    It was revealed right after the TS. Luffys fat imposter said something like "You dare challenge me, Straw hat Luffy with a bounty of 400 mil"

Zoro should just take out the whole NF crew right now.

and yeah we have known that since luffy showed up on S.A. and fake luffy gloted to the real luffy about how high his bounty was.
    Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    I think were going to see a ruffy who beats down Van but before he ruffy strikes the final punch Jinbei rescues Van and were going to see a story from the past, cause Van and Jinbei could really be brothers, even if they dont look like
    your right ithat does not mean we can go off saying that every fish man that we think would be cool are family. i mean i just do not like the name jimbi decken LOL. jk but i just do not think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol since the timeskip zoro just keeps owning saiyan style, he probably takes out hodi crew by himself as well

idk i think octo assassin could give him a good work out at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    who choose yawn, looser. This chapter was epic in many ways. Im lovin zoro right cutting down his enimies with a hint a malice lol. King neptune having the same thought waves as luffy lol.

Next Week or whenever luffy, robin, franky, and dekken, and jimbei its going to be epic. Say goodbye to cross777 ussop vs dekken battle.

From my point pf view everyone excluding hyozou, dekken and hodi are pretty much fodde

Luffy's going to tear Decken a new one after he finds out he's the reason Shira was confined in her room for years. Glad to see Robin and Franky back in the mix, and they all seem to be meeting up in the same place inadvertently. Den makes for a pretty cool coater, and the info on how ancient genetics from your ancestors could still affect the Mer/fishman birthing process was very interesting.

Hodi being a former soldier for Neptune's army was an unexpected and nice touch. While I wouldn't put it past Zoro to obliterate the entire Fishman crew on his own, I wanna see Nami, Usopp and Brook show some skills as well. Sanji and Chopper if they show up too.

Fenix made a good point, the poneglyph is most likely at the queen's grave. I hope Robin gains some more insight on the mystery of True History and the Void Century there.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Nevermind. I found how they got into the palace. I missed a complete bottom of page 9....

If the fishmen could have rode the things Dekken through, why didn't he like through them in a capsol or ship or something to avoid getting hurt?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off